Chapter 28

⚠️stitches and blood⚠️

Billie: 'heyyy how's ur throat' she says while trying to wake up. y/n: 'good...Billie plz get in bed with me' Billie: 'I cant baby they won't let me' she says while kissing ur head. U see a nurse walk past u. U shout her while remembering ur throat. nurse: 'yes can i help u?' y/n: 'plz can she get in bed with me?' nurse: 'no sorry' y/n: 'plz she makes me feel safe!' 'Plz just this once?' U hear Billie giggle. Nurse: 'ummm ok just this once tho' u smile and thank her. U move the blanket and tell Billie get in. Billie gets in and straight away u hug her. U ask what happened and she said they stitched up ur throat to stop the bleeding. Billie says 'oh...I remember...while they did that I got u something' u smile and say 'rlly!' Billie: 'idk if u will like it but....' she pulls out a teddy and it has the chains around its neck. They were the chains that Billie wore the day that u became friends. y/n: 'Billie that is sooo sweet of u....I- I- I can't believe it! Thank u sm!' Billie: 'I'm not sure if u would like it but u were obsessed with them and u said they remind u of me' y/n: 'yes yes they do and I-' before u could finish Billie kissed u and made out with u for more then 5 mins.