Chapter 39

Hi loves I'm back thank u sm for 20k reads <3 only 2 more chapters left of this book. Kinda sad about it tbh :( but it won't be the last one anyway enjoy <33

"Baby?" Billie said getting up of the bed. I looked up to see her in the hoodie and joggers I love her wearing. Their so comfy and warm.

I stood in my tracks holding the drinks in my hand. "Baby?" She asked walking over to me. A tear rolled down my cheek. She pulled me into a hug. She never hugged me this tight before. We stayed like that for a few minutes until she pulled me down into the bed. "Baby..I am so so sorry" she mumbled into my neck. I just sat there in her arms and cried.

"Billie?" I asked. She pulled away and looked into my eyes. "Do you love me?" I asked staring back into her eyes. She knotted her eyebrows together "are you serious? I love you more than anything baby" she said as her eyes got glossy. She pulled me into another hug to hide her tears. "Baby I really didn't mean anything from before I- I was just in a b- bad mood and got frustrated" I nodded understanding. "Billie" I said pulling away from the hug. We looked at each other's puffy red eyes.

"I trust you with my whole heart and I- know u would never tend to hurt me or my feelings and I understand that u were in a bad mood...I get it but...promise me you will never do that again that shit scared me" I sobbed out. She nodded and kissed my hand. "I promise my love" she smiled. She moved over on the other side of the bed and pulled the jumper off leaving her in a T-shirt and joggers. She patted the side next to her signalling to lay down with her.

I smiled before laying down next to her. She was still sat up as she untangled the jumper. After sorting it out she wrapped it round me. "Your so cute" she giggled as she layed down with me. She pulled the covers over us as she kissed my head. "I'm thirsty" she said sitting back up and looking around the room. After her eyes spotted the drinks she got back up grabbing them both and getting back in bed. "Here love" she said handing me the water. I smiled sitting back up to drink some.

"Billie?" She turned her head and hummed in response. "What did Brandon want?" I asked propping myself up on my elbow. She rubbed her forehead before answering "he wanted me to go to a club with him and he got mad coz I'm with you and I didn't go" she said looking back at me. "I love you" I said smiling. "I love you more" she said taking another mouthful. She had the water in her mouth as I squeezed her cheeks. She squirted all the water on me. I froze and looked at her to see her bursting out with laughter. " little bitch... u didn't just do that?!" I said wiping my face. She laughed even harder as I grabbed my water and threw it on her. She gasped as she looked at me with her resting butch face. "Really?!" She said getting up from the bed. Now this time I was the one laughing. "U did it first!" I laughed out loud. "But the thing is I didn't throw a whole bottle on u did I?!" She laughed back. She walked into the bathroom drying off. "And I just had a shower!" She shouted from the bathroom making me laugh harder.

-time skip-

Me and Billie were lying in bed as we laughed at the 'high school' memories. "Istg u u dumped the whole thing on me" I said as she laughed. "No I didn't lair!" She defended herself. "Yes u did eilish!" I laughed back. "Oh and that time u locked me in the toilets for a whole lesson and then snitched and said I was 'skipping'...u do know how much trouble I got in that for?!" I said as we laughed hard. "Yea but it's was so fun tho...u can't lie" she said as I shook my head. "U think that was fun?!" I said rolling my eyes and laughing at her. She was holding her stomach as she laughed her eyes got watery. "Billie it's not even that funny" I said giggling at her. After Billie calmed down we watched tv as we slowly started to fall asleep in each other's arms.

Eeeek another chapter!! Ik it's short sorry loves but I'll do a longer one tomorrow. Anyway I'm going bed now I'm so tired today idk why lmao. Hope ur somewhere warm and safe remember to drink water and eat  love u all <33 ur loved.