@_vantae.writes | update //7

_vantae.write updated adamant mellifluous beauty adamant mellifluous beauty; something

adamant mellifluous beauty; something

When you look at her, you'll notice how attractive she is: you'll notice her soft hair that touches her delicate skin every move she makes; you'll notice her smile that's brighter than the sun and sweeter than candy.

Just one glance and you'll know that she can make everyone's head turn — she's ethereal.

I know because I am one of those people who's eyes have been glued to her the moment I looked into her direction.

And I'm glad I looked longer, I'm glad I looked closer.

Because behind that beauty outside, you'll get more drown once you see what's inside.

She's more than her beauty. She's more than what people see her the first time they meet her.

She's more than that.

Just how gorgeous her appearance is, her personality glows. Just like how much beauty she holds, her character brings glitters and gold.

She's something.

She's something to me and she knows that.

I just hope she'll look closer too and maybe... maybe she'll noticed just how much I am into her and that I can be the person she wishes she had like every stories she adore.

©_vantae.writes

a/n: 

thanks for 1k. it really means a lot. and I would appreciate also if you comment down your thoughts. I accept criticisms. thank you!