@_vantae.writes | update //4

_vantae.writes updated adamant mellifluous attraction adamant mellifluous attraction; her lips.

adamant mellifluous attraction; her lips.

Her lips. Her smooth lips. Heart shaped when stretched into an enticing, gentle smile; tinted with natural red color that matches the color of a fresh cherry.

The way cubes of fruit touches it and bounce lightly due to the softness of her lips; it mirrors the sweetness.

Whenever she licks it every now and then make it shine under the light of the superior sun.

Every time she bit it when she's nervous made me close my eyes to control the urge of desiring to taste and bit it for her.

It drives me crazy, silently wanting me to pull her closer and feel it with my own lips that's hungered by hers.

The way it pulls into an addicting, cute pout made me want to forget where I should stand and take care of her lips the way it should be taken care of.

Her lips are my favorite. Naughty but delicate. Always dragging me to sin, inviting me to kiss her under the glowing moon and bed of stars.

Her lips that I know tastes like what the flavors my lips has been wanting to have a taste onto.

The lips that I've been craving to feel. She is my religion; her lips are my obsession.

Her sweet lips.

©_vantae.writes.

_
a/n:

wow, I can't relate. my lips are dry and cracked. lmao. have a great time.