@_vantae.writes | update //5

_vantae.writes updated adamant mellifluous attraction adamant mellifluous attraction; her eyes.

adamant mellifluous attraction; her eyes

Her eyes.
Her eyes that I crave for.

Her eyes are one of the most precious things I've adored. Her eyes shines just as bright as the city lights, just as bright as the stars above.

Her eyes – her eyes where I've seen the importance of every little thing that reflected on it.

Her eyes which mirrored the paradise that surround us whenever we get lost in each other's silence.

Her eyes where I found myself missing the first time it landed on me; her eyes where I also found home.

It's the most enchanting light that I wanted to stare at.

Her eyes that gives me comfort.

But as how imperfect the world is, so as her eyes.

It failed to see through me. It failed to see what's behind the "friend" mask I wear.

Her eyes failed to read the words and affection that illuminated on my own.

It didn't catch the twinkle of my eyes every time I try to catch her sight.

But still, how gorgeous her eyes was.

It's perfectly imperfect. Slowly melting me every time as it hid behind her lashes whenever she smile.

Her eyes, the eyes of the woman I love.

©_vantae.writes

a/n:

hi. :)
may I know your thoughts about this book? any criticisms? I'll gladly accept. btw, I hope you like this chappie.