세 | 3

deja vu.

Her hair sways- tips touching my arm gently. Our hands intertwined as we walked, following the pace she set. Hearts are calm in each other's presence as I sang to her, begging to be noticed.

Jisoo bit her lower lip carelessly as she read the last sentence on Vantae's recent update. It made her heart thump and causes her to long for that kind of attraction towards her from anyone.

The way Vantae described just the hair of his girl and that one moment they shared made jealousy creep inside her. She is jealous, a bit. But amazement overpowered while thinking about how strong Vantae's feelings for that girl was as her eyes shine while looking at the battling light and darkness that afternoon.

Jisoo looked at Taehyung who is the only one with her. Their class ended an hour ago but she made him sit and wait while she read Vantae's update a few hours ago. Lucky enough, she has the same schedule as him. She can always drag him to listen to her attraction to Vantae and his updates. She can make Taehyung wait and the latter will not complain, just busying himself with his phone. Vantae always update either on lunch time and at dawn. She cannot just wait to go home and read it there- no.

"Tae, walk me home," she demanded.

"I always walk you home." Taehyung said as if he was weirded out by Jisoo.

"Right. Let's go."

Jisoo started gathering her things and hurriedly head towards the exit of their school.

She smiled at the guard and walked fast down the sidewalk to feel the fresh air that grazed her skin with coolness.

She looked back at Taehyung who's on his own world looking in front and reached for his hand.

"Can you walk faster? You're so slow," Jisoo shook her head as she drag Taehyung with her own pace.

"You're just too fast."

"Don't make an excuse."

"Whatever."

"Just sing a song. I'm bored."

"What song?"

"The song you first sang to me."

Taehyung began to sing softy as they walked home. She smiled, sunset blessed her eyes as she let Taehyung's voice fill her ears. It was awesome.

"This feels like a deja vu."

Jisoo mumbled. Taehyung tightened his hold on Jisoo's small hand.

And right then, Jisoo's forehead creased as she recalled what she had just read. And she cannot brush off the coincidence that downed on her.