하나 | 1

inveigh of joy.

"Oh my gosh!" Jisoo exclaimed in the middle of eating her lunch. She is holding her phone tightly; eyes widening and an undeniable beam of excitement painted her pink lips.

Jisoo's high pitched bawl garnered turning heads from near tables— but no, she does not care because freaking Vantae just updated!

Lisa's brows furrowed as she looked at her unnie while Chaeyoung did not even look as she devour her precious food.

"Unnie, I swear, I'm gonna smack you. Will you stop shouting out of nowhere? You're gonna give me heart attack," Jennie rolled her eyes at Jisoo but the latter did not even acknowledge her as she was busy on her phone, eyes glued on the screen.

"Eat first, Jisoo." Jin butt in as he sip on his glass of water but also disregarded by Jisoo. Jin shook his head and leaned on his boyfriend, Namjoon, instead.

"Argh! And this freaking excuse of a school  wifi just decided to end my life, great." Jisoo complained as she look impatiently at the circle running round in round on her screen— a big "loading" written on the side.

"Who else has a freaking net in here?" She loudly fussed over her friends.

Hoseok shrugged as the other minded their own business.

"This world is super unfair, I tell you." Jisoo inveighed dramatically as she stomped her feet on the tiled floor.

"Open your wifi, I'll connect you to my hotspot," Taehyung, who overheard on his way to the table from the bathroom, said before he took a seat next to Jennie just in front of Jisoo.

"Took you too long to go out of the bathroom," Lisa said to Taehyung. The latter just shrugged and texted Jisoo the password of his hotspot.

"You're my life saver, young man!" Jisoo grinned and do as what Taehyung said. Taehyung just smirked and plugged his earphones on his ears and decided to finally leave to go to his own world, eyes closed.

Jisoo enjoyed her free net, reading her favorite writer's update that tugged happiness in her day.

"Damn, the girl he likes is so lucky." Jisoo giggles as she died her phone after she read the first chapter.

"I swear, Vantae's just so amazing!" Jisoo exclaimed dreamily. Her friends just watched her with bored expressions.

"You've already said that like, a thousand times already," Chaeyoung giggled while sipping on her orange juice, leaving her empty plate behind.

"I can't help it! I've been admiring him since what— two years ago! He's really a great writer. But he likes somebody. Ah! My heart." She said while clutching her chest dramatically. A slight pout appeared on her lips.

"You're being dramatic over someone who doesn't even know you," Yoongi teased.

"Well, at least I'm being dramatic. Compared to you who only know how to sleep," Jisoo glared at Yoongi. The guy smirked that caused her to rolled her eyes on him and gave attention to her crying food.

Chuckles boomed their table. Yoongi just shrugged it off and closed his eyes, yet again.

"Are you done? I'm gonna off my data." Taehyung's velvety voice filled her ears.

Jisoo looked up and smiled widely at him. "Thank you! And oh! You know, according to Vantae, when he met the girl he likes, she asked him for help because she lost track of her cousin. It kind of reminded me when we first met." Jisoo told Taehyung with pure interest in her eyes.

Taehyung just shook his head and laughed at her.

"You sure will know a lot about him with his new book. I checked it last night."

"I hope so. I kind of started to question who he really is," Jisoo said as she continued eating.

a/n:

Min Yoongi of BTS is one of the most hard working people I know.