@_vantae.writes | update //9

_vantae.writes updated adamant mellifluous beauty adamant mellifluous beauty; still

adamant mellifluous beauty; still

Desperate. I am desperate for you.

For years, I have been patiently waiting for shooting stars to finally shower miracle and let us collide. For countless times, I have wished for our strings to be connected.

However... today, I hope differently: I hope not for this to be a miracle; I hope not to wish only for our strings to be connected. I hope for us to collide because it was meant to, I hope for the string to end with us both ways.

I am desperately in love with you that I swear to condemn fate if it did not engrave our names next to each other in this pit of hopelessness.

And if you somehow hope for another, I will not go on any further but will allow this feeling to torment me. Because I am desperate for you, but only for the hope of future having us together without forcing anything you do not want.

I am still and forever will be into you.

©

_vantae.writes

__
a/n:
hi! how is everyone doing? how long has it been? i've been away for so long and i know that i at least owe all of you an explanation. last year has been tough and i really lost all motivation to do anything besides tasks related to my academics (that i barely able to manage). 2023 successfully sucked all the passion out of me that i cannot enjoy what i usually enjoy— including writing. to be honest, i considered just abandoning my stories here because i just lost track of what i planned for this because of what happened. i also didn't want my chapters to lack because the me who planned for this would be so disappointed. however, i decided to continue this for those who have been patiently waiting. i cannot say when i can update, but i will once in a while. i am deeply sorry. wishing you all the best this year. thank you so much!