다섯 | 5

call.

"Where the hell are you? We're late. I've been waiting for forever in here." Jisoo greeted him as soon as he picked up the phone.

Faint voices can be heard on the background. Her forehead creased.

"Taehyung!" She shouted.

"Uh, hi? Unnie, this is Chaeyoung."

Jisoo checked the number she's calling and it's Tae's. Chaeyoung's with him?

"Chae? Why do you have Taehyung's phone?" Jisoo asked.

"He's with me."

"Why didn't you two call? I've been waiting here. Is he still picking me up? I'm just gonna ride a taxi if he can't make it," she said and stood up from sitting on the couch.

"Uh, he– he said he can't... we still have an emergency to attend to. I'm sorry, Unnie, we wasn't able to inform you beforehand," Chae stated.

"Oh, it's okay. Be careful, you two. Are you still going to Lisa's house later?"

"Yes, Unnie. We'll be just a little bit late. We need to talk some — uh... stuff," she said, voice filled with hesitation. Jisoo's brows automatically raised.

"Okay, Chaeng. I'll hang up now, see you at Lisa's."

"Take care, Unnie. See you." Chaeyoung said.

Jisoo wonder what they're up to.

She ignored it and prepared herself to go to Lisa's. It's her birthday today and they'll celebrate it tonight.

When Jisoo picked her shoulder bag on the couch, her phone vibrated on her hand. She opened it and saw a notification from Wattpad app.

She felt the excitement rose up inside and a smile automatically appeared on her lips.

It's an update from Vantae. She opened it and started to read.