네 | 4

strawberry.

Jisoo giggled as she finished reading Vantae's update. No doubt, this guy's already whipped for his girl.

"I wish I have someone like Vantae," Jisoo said.

"You'll find your own, Unnie. Besides, if you can't find someone and you're really that impatient to wait, you can always choose which one you want to date in our circle of friends." Chaeyoung laughed at her.

Jisoo rolled her eyes at her and pouted.

"I should give up on my crush for Vantae. There's no way I can be more compared to the girl he likes." Jisoo jokingly said.

"Agreed. Date Hoseok instead," Chaeyoung suggested that made Jisoo glare at her.

"He has a crush on Lisa."

"Yoongi."

"No way."

"Jin. Ruin his' and Namjoon oppa's relationship," Chaeyoung laughed.

"Some other time, I'm gonna make him cook for me every day." Jisoo joked.

"Or Jungkook!"

"Eh, that guy's whipped for Jimin."

"Right. Always making us feel so single. I feel so attacked everytime." Chaeyoung grinned.

"No consideration for poor singles like us." Jisoo hissed as she recalled the last time she went with those two. They made her look like a third wheel.

Silence take over as they minded their own business. Chaeyoung sketching on her notebook, Jisoo playing games on her phone.

Few moments later, Taehyung came back with two ice creams on hand.

"Took you so long," Chaeyoung complained and took the Cookies and Cream flavored one.

"It's really my fault that you're being so impatient. I'm sorry, your highness." Taehyung fired back at Chaeyoung while giving Jisoo the strawberry flavored one.

"Thanks!" Jisoo exclaimed as she took a bite on her ice cream. Eyes widened as the coolness reached her head. She closed her eyes as she waited for it to cool down.

"Stop bitting your lips, will you? It's irritating." Taehyung said and looked away, busying himself by looking around.

She pouted, she didn't even realize she bit her lower lip. She shrugged and continue eating, now carefully.

"Or Taehyung..." Chaeyoung whispered teasingly.

Jisoo glared at her.

"I don't even like him," she mumbled.

She heard Chaeyoung's giggle but ignored it. Her mind lingered on something she can't get off of her head since that day.

She turned to Taehyung who's attention is on the children playing nearby. A small smile on his lips and his hair rested softly on his forehead.

"Tae..." Jisoo called.

Taehyung looked at her, raising his right eyebrow.

"Do you... d-do you write?" She whispered but enough for the guy to hear.

"Write what exactly?"

"Uhm, poems? Novels... story?"

Taehyung stiffen for a moment but his eyebrows soon furrowed and an amused smirk stretched on his lips.

"Are you serious right now?" he asked, voice laced with amusement.

"What? It was just a random question," Jisoo reasoned out and looked away from Taehyung, busying herself with her ice cream.

Why did she even ask that? How stupid.

"Well, do you want me to?"

Jisoo rolled her eyes on Taehyung.

"You don't even know how to write essays!" Jisoo said.

"Exactly!" Taehyung said and a chuckle escaped his lips.

"You know what? Just shut up."

How ridiculous of her to even think about it. It's impossible. She shrugged the thought off.

a/n:

woops. I think I just ruined the plot. someone kill me now.😭 sksksksksk.