⚖️Admin⚖️

⚠️THIS BOOK CONTAINS MATURE⚠️⚠️THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDAL⚠️⚠️BEHAVIOR, DEATH, DRUG USE,⚠️⚠️EATING DISORDERS,⚠️⚠️ABANDONMENT, SEX, TORTURE,⚠️ ⚠️KIDNAPPING, AND MORE

⚠️THEMES SUCH AS SUICIDAL⚠️
⚠️BEHAVIOR, DEATH, DRUG USE,⚠️
⚠️EATING DISORDERS,⚠️
⚠️ABANDONMENT, SEX, TORTURE,⚠️ ⚠️KIDNAPPING, AND MORE. DO NOT⚠️
⚠️READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE TO⚠️
⚠️THESE SUBJECTS.⚠️

I am the admin of this account

Call me Chaos, I use they/them pronouns.

I am a minor. I do not want my age public, but I am between the age of 15-18. That's what I'll say.

Please read this entire chapter before continuing.

My Spencer Reid is based mostly on canon and many different headcanons. He has multiple health and mental health issues, and I've made an entire chapter on it. It's already been published.

I am an impulsive person and like giving ideas to the people I RP with. I am creative and protective over my comfort characters. I will tell you if you are pissing me off with how you portray a character. I know, it's a shit thing to say, but I want to enjoy talking to you.

I do not have triggers. Tell me yours so I can work around it. If it interferes with a large part of Spencer's character, we will need to talk.

I've finished the show.

I will have chapters with things such as sexism, homophobia, ableism, transphobia, racism, and other topics that serial killers would kill based on. These will include things such as censored use of slurs, referenced use of slurs, and extreme cases of discrimination. I obviously do not believe these things myself, but some horrid people in the world do and I like to cover real world examples of things. These chapters will be properly labeled. However, chapters with violent descriptions will not be.