Void (Pt. 1)

Before you ask, no, I have not seen Saw. No, I don't know what the plot is. And no, i am not lying. I wrote this out of pure interest, showed a friend, they informed me it was awful lot like Saw. Am I posting it anyways? Hell yeah, enjoy guys!

-----------

Darkness, as far as the eye can see, wandering lost, in hopes of something, anything, she walks alone...

In the distance she sees a glowing notebook, the opportunities for her scene lying inside. Motivated, she starts to jog, into a sprint, running as fast as she can. She is tired of the feeling of loneliness.

Arriving to her spot she slows down, her hair falling back down to her back. She grabs the black leather journal, it reeks of ominousness, mystery, as if it had a horrid past.

Opening it, her eyes grew wide, she falls back reading the words that lied within it.

"No..." she whispered to herself in just the thought. She started to cry a tear, of the fact she may never leave again, in the fact that she could be alone, forever...

-

"HELLO!" A loud voice echoed through the facility, and man slowly opened his eyes to a blinding light. He slowly his eyes started to open as be weakly sat up. His curly hair-falling over his left eye as per usual. He looked around to see where he is, at least you could say it wasn't his room in the nearest.

The room he woke up in look like a containment facility but overgrown and horrifying, blood stains and vines everywhere. He looked around to try and get an idea of why he was there.

"You may be questioning why your here as I can see." The voice spoke again as he looked around to see where it was coming from. He finalized that it was coming from the speaker.

"Now then, if you want to survive, rooms full of trials lie ahead your path Wilbur, for a prize! I'm not that heartless, but you will have a choice..."

-

"You will have a choice... what does that mean!" The girl in the void talked to herself reading the notebook again.

"Wilbur would chose me over some money... right?" The girl tried to assure herself while panicking. 

"Get yourself together Niki! Of course he would! You have known him since the second grade! He would chose you over some money, no matter how much!" She spoke to herself to try and feel better.

-

"How do you know my name, and what do you mean choice?" Wilbur asked defensively as he backed himself into a corner to defend himself from anything to pop up behind him.

"Oh! Did I fail to mention your little friend?" The voice said mischievously while laughing as Wilbur scream as soon as he realized "NIKI!"

"Awww you must care about her so much, yet keeping her is such a hard task... why don't we get started!" The voice said as Wilbur saw a smoke slowly creep into the room. He knew what was about to happen and didn't like it. He just mumbled to himself "Must.. be.. a.. dream.." to himself before blacking out.

Waking up he found himself awoken in a room with some sort of mechanism on his head. Just before he questioned the voice spoke up once again.

"You're finally awake! Took you long enough! Anyways let me walk you through this trial. That thing on your head? Yup, a death device, if you don't clear this room in time it will slice your head straight off your head. The wall of keys behind you, one of them unlocks the door in front of you. Behind that door is the key to unlock the device and take it off. Sick choice, you only get to chose one of the keys, so be smart about it!" They explained as Wilbur panicked, this was always one of this nightmares and worst fears, now he has to live through it.

"WHAT?!" He said looking around the room, the wall of keys had about 10 keys each different in design, and very unique. Examining each and trying to narrow down which it could be.

-

Lying on the floor of this dark abyss Niki heard a mysterious noise come from the notebook, surprised by it she jumped to her feet and took a look at the book. The words on the pages seeming to alter. Then the two opened pages turned black, written in red on across the pages was "Game Master". Confused she flipped the page to see a set of 10 keys, the top of the page saying "pick one".

"Well I don't have a pen, I guess I just tap one?" She whispered to herself looking through the keys presented. Thats when it caught her eyes, there was a key that had a fox within the circle and in the shape of a heart.

"Oh my! I like this one!" She said tapping it, as soon as she did the book snap shut in an instant, taking a step back she read the words "Player's choice pending."...

-———————————————————————————-

Hi guys! First post in a while! I'm sorry it's so short :(( there will be more than 2 parts to this story tho so I hope you enjoy how it goes!

Bye my lovelys!

-Mefwa