I JUST CANT RN

I USED ONE OF THISE AUTO STORY WEBSITES AND IM CRYING

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️ I KNOW THEY SAID THEY SAID THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SHIPPING AND I DIDNT KNOW THE WEBSITE WOULD LIKE DO THIS SO IM VERY SORRY, I DONT SHIP THEM UNLESS ITS PLATONIC BUT THIS IS TK HILARIOUS NOT TO SHARE. IGHT WE GOOD? KK

HERE: 

Amazing Minecraft
A Short Story
by Mefwa

Wilbur Soot was thinking about Nihachu again. Nihachu was an annoying angel with small hair and beautiful eyes.

Wilbur walked over to the window and reflected on his Chaotic surroundings. He had always loved Amazing Minecraft with its lovely, low L'manburg. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel poggers.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the an annoying figure of Nihachu .

Wilbur gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a goth, peppy, Wine drinker with brunette hair and bold eyes. His friends saw him as a gentle, graceful god. Once, he had even made a cup of tea for a kindhearted Glass framed picture.

But not even a goth person who had once made a cup of tea for a kindhearted Glass framed picture, was prepared for what Nihachu had in store today.

The hail pounded like Panicking orca, making Wilbur amazed. Wilbur grabbed a pogchamp Guitar that had been strewn nearby; he massaged it with his fingers.

As Wilbur stepped outside and Nihachu came closer, he could see the adventurous glint in her eye.

Nihachu gazed with the affection of 9856 lazy knobbly kitten. She said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want Friendship."

Wilbur looked back, even more amazed and still fingering the pogchamp Guitar. "Nihachu, "It was fun streaming with you today!"," he replied.

They looked at each other with excited feelings, like two fantastic, foolish fox Jumping at a very childish a milestone stream, which had Musicals music playing in the background and two creative uncles Working to the beat.

Wilbur regarded Nihachu's small hair and beautiful eyes. "I feel the same way!" revealed Wilbur with a delighted grin.

Nihachu looked emotional, her emotions blushing like a cautious, cooing Computer.

Then Nihachu came inside for a nice glass of Wine.

THE END
PLEASE GUYS I CANT 😭🤚