The Beginning

Caroline's POV:

I was kissing Stefan Salvatore, my boyfriend,in my dorm, that I shared with my bestfriends, Bonnie and Elena. I didn't really know if I enjoyed kissing him, I think I wanted something else, someone else. My thoughts got interrupted by Katherine walking in on us. "Hey Caroline, can I-, oh I'm sorry," Katherine said embarrassed and left. Stefan rolled his eyes. "So, where were we," Stefan said trying to remove my shirt. "I'm sorry, I'm really not in the mood anymore. Can you go?" I said quickly. Stefan left kinda angry. 

Katherine's POV:

Oh my god, what was I thinking of course she's with her boyfriend. She always is, she hates me for what I did to her. But, the way her smile is, the way she dresses, and the way she talks. I was stuck in to my thoughts, but then I see Stefan leave angrily. I thought about going into her dorm, but I stopped myself. Maybe I should just go in my dorm and masturbate. We have our good moments but for the most part it's all arguing. I went into my dorm to do my business.

Caroline's POV:

I don't know what came over me. Was it Katherine walking in? What no, she killed me. I tried to shake the thought of me liking Katherine in THAT way, but I just couldn't. So, I started cleaning, that what I do when I'm stressed. While I was cleaning, Bonnie walked in. "Your cleaning, what happened?" Bonnie asked kind of worried. "Boy drama, I kinda got into a argument," I said lying. I couldn't tell her about Katherine, she would be pissed. Bonnie hates Katherine, she even hates seeing her walk down the hallway. "How was shopping with Elena?" I asked changing the subject. "It was fun, she's with Damon now," Bonnie said. I could tell Bonnie was kind of mad that had Elena left her. 

Katherine's POV:

After I was done doing my business, I still couldn't shake off the feeling of my crush on Caroline. I mean I know what I did to her, but that was a long time ago. I have always imagine how it would feel like to date Caroline, how her kisses would be, how her hugs would make me feel, but I knew that would never happen. I needed to shake this feeling off. I decided to go to a bar, I will most likely get drunk and hook up with some random person.

Caroline POV: 

About 5 minutes after cleaning, I got bored, and  I needed to forget about Katherine. Luckily there was a bar near the school, which was weird but whatever. I decided to put on my sexiest dress I had. Then I headed over to the bar.