Min Yoongi: The powerful Lover

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋

𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋.

𝗽𝗼𝘄•𝗲𝗿•𝗳𝘂𝗹

/ˈpou(ə)rfəl/

𝗔𝗱𝗷𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲

1. having great 𝗽𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿 or 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗴𝘁𝗵
_________________________________

Yoongi left the building without a word to anyone. Like normal.

He had been working for 12 hours straight and he was dying to have some sort of relaxation for himself. He's been working on countless songs and producing them as well for his clients, his days slowly began running into each other. Each day looked the same. He woke up at the same time, ate at the same time.

He damn near breathed at the same time.

Other than his craft, he really didn't have much to do.

He really didn't care for anyone. He didn't hate anyone nor did he go around being an asshole either. But he also didn't like anyone nor did he care for anyone. It didn't bother him if people came or went. It made it no different for him. He didn't try to make friendships or get into relationships. He never invited anyone out nor did he answer any invitations he received. He had all his focus on his work, he didn't have time to add other people's problems to his own.

He was born alone and he'll die alone.

But that didn't mean he never had fun.

He liked clubs and bars. He liked the music and he loved the liquor. He found himself going every week but only once or twice, not too often. He'd never gone to the same club or bar twice. It was for any reason in particular, it's just because he'd get bored easily if he always went to the same place. As of late, he found joy in going to the Gentlemen's Club and even started going regularly. He would come just for the drinks and to sometimes watch the pretty dancers that would prance on by, but he wasn't interested in becoming a lover.

He wasn't desperate for sex and if he was, he didn't have to pay for it to get it.No pussy was that fucking good. He kept coming back because he liked the fact that no one threw themselves onto him. No one tried to force him into anything, they just allowed him to vibe. Especially on the days he didn't want to be bothered.

Until you came by and caught his eye. You were sitting in the far corner of the club with two men standing in front of you while all the others had just one. You were dressed in gold, almost royal like. He was stunned by how beautiful you were and how you carried yourself. He thought that was interesting, he wanted to know what made you special? He realized you kept your head and didn't speak to anyone.

He figured out soon after that you worked for the club and just what type of club this was.

~~~~~~~~~~

Finally reaching his car, getting in and pressing the button to start his car, he let out a sigh of relief when the warm air hit his ice cold body. He adjusted the heat a bit more to his satisfaction and held his hands in front of the vents that pushed the heat out. He sat there for 10 minutes, just soaking in the warm air the cold stripped from him while walking to his car. He began to drive through the cold street and to his home when he decided to swing by the club tonight to see you. He was giving himself a few days off so why not go spend a few hours with you? He already came to see you twice this week like he normally does but one more night can't be any trouble.