Chapter 16: white lies pt.3

"Sooo, there's a possibility that Yeona, isn't-"

" she's mine. I don't care what a piece of paper could say," yoongi started "she'll always be my little girl."

"Of course she would be, nothing would change that. But wouldn't you want to know?" Seokjin asked. "Just to be sure?"

"If I'm being honest? No, i do not." Yoongi said shrugging his shoulders and downing the rest of his beer.

This conflicted Seokjin. He couldn't imagine taking care of someone else's kid especially if his wife had cheated on him- which is why he wasn't too fond of Jess becoming pregnant, when they both know, neither one of them had been faithful.
Seokjin never wanted this to happen. As much as he loves and adores you, he never wanted to betray his marriage. He did come into this thinking Jess was a sweet girl and he likes to believe that they did love each other at one point. But he'll never forget the night he asked her to marry him...or at least the night he was going to ask her to marry him...

~~~~~~~~

"So, you're finally going to do it? You're gonna ask her tonight?" Yoongi asked. He was sitting in his studio, taking a small break as he held Yeona in his arms.

"I am. I really think we can make this work. She's perfect for me. Beyond perfect." Seokjin said looking at the ring he had bought weeks prior.

"Well, we're routing for you hyung. Yeona has been talking about it all day. She already told all her friends at school," Yoongi chuckled.

Seokjin laughed and shook his head. "She's such a sweetheart. I promise to tell her all about when I come over soon"

"Good luck Hyung"

"Thank you, I will call you tomorrow"

And with that, seokjin hung up the phone and prepared himself to ask the big question. He was nervous but he was excited to start this new chapter in his life. Jess made him happy and he wanted to do everything he could to show her how much she means to him.

After finally getting all of his emotions in check he got out of his car with the ring and roses in hand. Taking a deep breath he walked up the steps, unlocking the door and heading inside. Seokjin was so excited he didn't even realize the extra car in the driveway nor did he realize the extra wine glass on the table.

'Maybe one of her friends came by' he thought to himself.

"Jess?" Seokjin called out as he headed up the stairs, frowning once he heard forign sounds as he got closer to his sharded bedroom, thinking the worse his footsteps picked up, just in case something had happened to Jess.

"Jess?" his words became faulty and full of worry until he heard a male's groan.

His heart damn near stopped at he stood infront of the door.