6: Feelings

TAEHYUNG'S POV

After we settled Hoseok's things, it was already dusk. We went down and I made ourselves some snacks to eat for the late afternoon. It was hard work so we were hungry.

I made us some homemade potato fries, cup noodles and some orange juice. We happily ate in front of the TV while watching a movie.

We heard the door click open and it closed, we turned our attention to the doorway and it was Jimin who looks like he got attacked. Where did the devil bring him to and he looks like utter shit.

"I'm sorry, but I think its a little late for you two to have a date. Or if you want you can go find a room." He said bitterly.

Is he jealous? Hey, I'm not assuming anything, but he kissed me, he has feelings for me, he said he loved me, its not impossible to think that, since he said it so bitterly.

"We're not dating. He's our new roommate." I said sternly.

He just scoffed and went to his bed, laying down. What's his damn problem? Aish... Why is he such a troublemaker. I stood up and went to the bathroom to get a first aid kit. I walked towards the laying Jimin. I sat down on his bed beside his legs which were all wounded and bruised up. I wiped an alcohol pad on his wound which had blood, he yelped at the pain making him sit up and glare at me.

"I didn't ask for help." He said sternly.

"I don't care if you didn't ask for help, you need it." I said calmly while wiping his wounds and he would occasionally hiss or grunt at the pain. After, I cleaned his wounds, I put band aids on his wound and some patches for the big wounds.

"All done." I said looking up at him and he was staring at me, then for a while we had eye contact which led to an awkward silence then I blushed as I broke eye contact.

"Uhm, thanks." He thanked kinda shyly.

"Uhm, no problem, just be more careful next time..." I said and quickly scrambled off to the bathroom to put back the first aid kit. I saw myself in the mirror, and I can see that my cheeks were tinted pink. I slapped my cheeks gently to try and get it back to my normal pale color. I sat back down on the couch with Hoseok and continued watching TV.

"Do you like him?" He teased while grinning.

"What? No! Are you crazy?!" I shouted, but as soon as I realized that my voice was too loud, I shrunk down and my face was red with embarrassment.

"Chill... No need to shout." He calmed me down.

"Sorry." I apologized and looked back to see if Jimin was looking, and he was, he stared at me and I stared back. Was this a staring contest? But then he broke eye contact and laid back down. I would always catch him staring at me.

I turned my attention back to the TV and ate what was left of our late afternoon snack.

It was almost 7 and I think I had to make dinner already.

I just made some fried chicken and steamed rice.

I called out to Hoseok and Jimin that it was time to eat, Jimin groaned and stood up as he rubbed  the back of his neck. We all sat around a rectangle table, silently eating. The silence was so deafening. I really don't know what to talk about.

We went through dinner without talking to each other, I washed my plate on the counter and they followed.

JIMIN'S POV

When Taehyung patched me up, my heart wanted to explode badly, I was biting my lip both from the pain and feelings. I don't know how I'd like this ordinary boy, I don't know what could've attracted me to him. When he blushed when we made eye contact, he really looked cute. I muttered my thanks to him afterwards.

When he sat down with this other guy... I got jealous, I can't stop myself from staring at Taehyung, specifically the back of his head, that soft orange hair, I wanted to bury my head on his head smelling the fragrance of his orange-colored hair, kiss him and hug him tightly. I would want that so much.

How would I ever tell him how I feel?

JEONGGUK'S POV

God, I am so tired. I wish I was roommates with Taehyung and Hoseok, that would be fun. More fun than being with this pervert who's eyeing me again.

"What are you looking at?" I said glaring at him.

"You." He said. I rolled my eyes and just went back to reading my book. What an asshole. I just don't want to stay with this guy anymore.

I could hear his footsteps shuffling towards the couch then he pinned me down on the couch, I tried to struggle from his grip, but he was too strong.

Here we go again.

JIN'S POV

"Jin~" Namjoon groaned beside me.

"Yes?" I asked.

"Kiss me~" He cooed. I just sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Namjoon I'm studying." I said. If I kissed him, it would always go farther than that. I still have to study for tomorrow's quiz.

"Please~" He whined and tried to do a cute face, but I just ignored him. "Please please please please please---" He continuously pleaded, but I cut him off.

"Okay! Fine! Just one kiss." I said. I leaned over him and kissed him. It was just supposed to be a smack, but he tricked me and put his hands around me to deepen the kiss. At this point I know it's going to be hard for him to stop and for me, too.

He pushed me down the bed, topping me, kissing me again.

I guess I'll just have to study tomorrow.

---------------------------

Hi guys! Yay! Updated! But I think it was super lame and boring! I'm really sorry and sorry for the late updates! I hope you enjoyed it though! Please don't forget yo leave a comment/feedback about this chapter! Thanks for reading! Happy Valentine's day! ❤

Sydney ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ

Please vote, comment, read and follow! Onegai! (♥ω♥*)