Extra: Did We Do It?

JIYONG'S POV

Its been how many years? Five? Six years? Yeah Six years since that day in high school. So what if I haven't moved on? Is it a bad thing? Well I guess it is.

I really don't know what's wrong with me. Why haven't I given up on him yet? Why do I keep hoping that he'll come back and we'll somehow get to have a relationship.

That's right. I still love Seunghyun. No matter what happens it'll always be him. But I've lost my sanity a long time ago. Not in a crazy person way, but I've had different casual sex with other guys just to forget him, but none if it made me forget. He stuck to my head.

It might be weird to still be in love with a person that dumped you years ago. How do I still keep up with that?

Every summer break of my high school days, Yoongi would often bring him to the house and they'd talk. He'd catch me glancing at him, but he didn't mind at all. He didn't say anything. He didn't beat me up. He didn't threaten me of any kind. He didn't do anything. He just let me do what I wanted. We eventually talked and became friends. I was still happy that we got to be that close, but its as if my confession never bothered him before.

Well maybe he thought I might've forgotten that already. I really don't know.

After graduation, I had found out that he flew to America, he never even told me. Those times I was really heartbroken and hurt and the others comforted me. Mostly when Jeongguk went to the house, he'd see me sulking as always and he'd try to cheer me up. It was really nice of him to do that.

Now that I'm college, I have to be independent. I'd have to take things more seriously now and stop being passive like I used to. I tried, but I still ended up being a mess. Its wrong of me to have casual sex with guys I don't even know.

Seunghyun hasn't exited my mind yet and I don't think I'll ever be able to forget him.

Now, I was trying to finish some home works and projects, but it just seems I can't get anything done. I even have a test tomorrow. If useless to even try and concentrate on something when your mind's off to somewhere else. I decided to go to my local bar and get a drink.

After walking a few blocks there, I sat down in one of the seats in the counter and Yongguk came up.

"So came here to drink again?" He asked.

"Its a bar, Yongguk, what do you expect?" I asked sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

"Right." He said. "So, the usual?" He asked as he prepared to make my drink.

"Yep." I said and just waited for my drink patiently.

While waiting, Yoongi and Jeongguk came in. I was surprised that Yoongi's back from America.

"Hey, Jiyong, what are you doing here?" Yoongi asked as he spotted me.

"I should be asking the same. You neglected to tel your brother that you've come back." I pouted, acting hurt. Yoongi just rolled his eyes.

"Well, just this today actually. I wanted to see Jeongguk first and I'll enroll in the same college as him." He smiled and pulled Jeongguk closer to him.

"Ohhhh... Well, have fun." I said when they left, Yongguk finally served my drink to me.

Time passed by and I think I've drunk too many. I as already getting tipsy.

"Hey, I think you've had enough for tonight." Yongguk warned.

"No!" I shouted and avoided the drink from him. He just sighed in defeat and tended to the other customers in need of his bartending services or whatever.