22: Surprise Dates

Shinwoo and Jinyoung up there!!

---------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Today was Friday night, the designated date of the date. I had to dress up really good, because this will be the first real date for Jimin and I.

I rummaged through my closet, but I really had trouble picking what yo wear. People said I was a fashionista and I dressed up pretty well, but now that oh-so fashionista skill they called has faded away. Anything I try on wasn't good enough for me. I'm worrying too much.

Ahhhh... Its almost 6 pm and I still haven't found anything to wear. I just tried my best to look my best.

I threw on a black turtleneck along with a light blue turtleneck, white coat, black leather pants and a pair of black converse. Hmmm... I guess I looked good. I really don't know. I heard the door open and close. Must be Jimin. I went down eagerly to see my lover rummaging through his wardrobe for something to wear.

I creeped up to him and back hugged him. He chuvkled and faced me, kissing me lightly on my nose, which made me blush.

"You look great." He commented sweetly.

"Uhm... Thanks." I shyly thanked.

"Wait, I'll just get dressed." He announced. I just nodded and watched him turn his back to me, going inside the bathroom.

I sat over at the couch and streamed through the channels until he finished changing. When he finished, I took a look at his outfit. He was wearing an all-black outfit, but he still looked hot as fuck, making me unconsciously drool.

"Yes, I know I'm hot." He joked as of coming forward me. I took notice, by before I could wipe off the drool, he licked it and gave me a wet kiss. I blushed crimson, but I gave into it anyway. Sadly, we broke the kiss, needing oxygen to breathe in. I needed more.

"You ready?" He asked and I nodded enthusiastically. He let out his hand and immediately held it tightly. While walking out of the dorm our hands were intertwined.

We rode his car and we went out of the campus. He drove us somewhere in a row of mansions. Hmmm... I wonder where he's taking me.

He parked in front of the biggest mansion I ever saw. Shit. Is this where he lived?

As I got out of the car, he held out his hand again, telling me to hold it. I wasted no time and held it as tight as possible.

Was he going to introduce me to his parents? Omg, wait he wouldn't do that, right? I mean he can't, his parents might not accept me.

He rang the doorbell and the door immediately opened, revealing a man with black long hair that is shaved at the side and is wearing glasses.

"Oh, hi Jimin, welcome home!" He greeted cheerfully. "And who's this?" He beamed.

"He's Taehyung, my boyfriend." Jimin sincerely said and squeezed my hand.

"A-annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Taehyung! Nice to meet you!" I said nervously and bowed.

"Oh, hi I'm Jimin's step dad, ShinWoo!" He introduced. Step dad? But I thought his mom died already. Does that mean he has...? No way.

"Where's dad?" Jimin asked. Dad? So I'm right. He has two dads?

"Oh, he's making dinner. He said you were coming over with a special guest so he wanted to cook for you guys." He informed. "Come in."

We went in and I was nervous. Wahhh! Holy shit, this place was big. And I'm really gonna meet his parents.