19: Transferee

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I'm so happy today's the happiest day of my life. I could agree this was the best birthday ever because the one right beside me is the one that makes me happy. Even all through those hardships I've gone through. I'm so happy with him.

Jimin and I were lying on the soft grass of the local park just admiring the stars above. I cuddled close to him because it was getting cold. He hugged me and it just felt right about warm.

"I love you, Taehyunggie~" he cooed.

"I love you too, Jiminnie~" I returned just about the same.

"Yah! Park Jimin! Kim Taehyung!"

We sat up quickly and saw our friends running and waving towards us. We smiled at them simultaneously and ran up to them.

"We're so glad that you two are okay now! Gosh Taehyung you had me all worried!" Jungkook whined. I chuckled softly.

"Yeah.... Sorry 'bout that." I chuckled shyly.

"Well, we're really glad. Is this real now? Please tell me it is, because I can't go through that stress again." Hoseok said gravely rubbing his temples. We chuckled at his action.

"Yup, I guess nothing to worry about anymore." I reassured.

((Monday))

Classes have started again today having to wake up early again. I did my usual morning routine, making us breakfast first before taking a bath. While making breakfast, I felt two strong arms wrap around me. A smile crept onto my face because I knew exactly who it was.

"Good morning." He whispered into my ear, making me shiver. He nuzzled into my neck, tickling me.

"Yah! Jiminnie, it tickles!" I scolded. He just chuckled lightly and hugged me tightly.

"I love you, Taehyung." He said huskily. I blushed slightly.

"I-i love you too, Jimin." I stuttered, embarrassed. I still wasn't used to saying I love you to Jimin without being embarrassed, even when I was pretending before.

"Yah! Stop being so cute or else I wouldn't be able to stop myself." He scolded.

I blushed crimson at what he said.

"Aish...." He sighed and kissed me. He carried me and placed me on top of the counter. I put my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to deepen the kiss. He poked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I quickly gave it to him and he explored every nook of my hot cavern, leaving nothing untouched. His tongue wrapped around mime, battling for dominance, which he won. He sucked on my tongue making me lewdly moan.

"Jeez... If you're gonna make-out please get a room, remember you're not the only one here, well I'm gonna move in with Jeongguk today anyways so the room's all yours." Hoseok scoffed. My face steamed red from embarrassment and pushed myself off the counter and continued to make breakfast to distract myself. Jimin went in the bathroom to finally take a bath.

"So Hoseok.... How're you and Channie?"

"Uh well... I don't know.... We broke up like months ago... I guess." He said in dismay.

"Ahhh...." Was all I could say. I wouldn't wanna ask him anymore because it would get really awkward. You shouldn't bring up the past, right?

As always we continued the day with the same routine. We went out of the dorm, meeting up with Jungkook and walked to the building where we were going to have our classes.

At the gate entrance there were a lot of students crowding over a black sleek limousine and I was shocked of who got out of the car.

It was Channie!