Epilogue

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"Yah! Taehyung help me with hose boxes. This isn't only my apartment you know." Jimin scolded as he lifted heavy boxes from outside of the room.

Yes, we decided to live together. Its been a year since we've graduated high school and now we're in college. The college life is full of parties, but then it's full of responsibilities as well. You get to meet new friends and you also get to meet new obstacles or enemies. Well we all think that college life is just, parties, love, and studies, but its more than that. Its never what you think.

But this year Jimin and I have been both excelling in our studies so we were just fine.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung! Move your lazy ass off the couch." Jimin repeated again.

"Fine, fine. I'm sorry baby." I walked to him and pecked him on the lips. I went out of the room and carried boxes inside with Jimin. We settled down all our things and furnished the whole apartment.

Once we were done, we cuddled on the couch. Ahhh! So tiring. It was already night when we've finished.

"Hey, let's go out for dinner." Jimin suggested I just nodded.

"I'm so happy we did this Taehyung. So so happy. I love you very much Taehyung." He smiled and kissed my head.

"Same here. I love you too, Jimin." I smiled and kissed him passionately on the lips.

"C'mon, let's go take a bath now, I'm starving." He sad and carried me to the bathroom.

"Yah!"

--------------------
Here's the short epilogue! I will update the extra chapters soon! And if you want I could make a sequel to this story, I would be happy to! :)) just tell me! Hope you liked it and please don't forget comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Peace out ✌

Sydney ヘ( ̄ω ̄ヘ)