1: Broken Heart

"Oppa!" A girl cried running inside the house looking for her older brother.

The elder male came out of the living room looking confused at what was happening.

"What happened, Yuni?" The male asked as he peered down at his crying sibling. (A/n: omg was that the worst name I could ever give?? Cry (╥_╥))

She didn't answer instead she just cried.

"Yah! What happened?" Her brother asked getting irritated as she didn't answer him.

"My heart just got broken!" She whined. "And just right before school starts!"

"I love you, but I don't know what to do about that." He said honestly, but not comforting at all.

"I want him to pay!" She demanded, stomping her feet

"How?"

"You!" She pointed at the boy.

"Me??" The male's eyes widened at what she just said and pointed at himself to reassure what his sister just said. 'But I'm a guy! Unless don't tell me she's actually dating a girl, but she clearly said him.'

"Yes, you. You're the perfect person for the plan." She smiled sinisterly.

"Are you crazy??" Her brother shouted. "I'm a guy! That would just be so weird. I'm not into guys, Yuni. I'm straight as a stick." I defended.

"Says the one who watches gay porn." She snorted. The boy scowled at what his sister just actually said.

"I do not!" He defended, but cheeks slightly reddening.

She just rolled her eyes at him.

"Look, Kim Taehyung, if you do love me as a sister, then do this for me." She was being serious. 'Is she serious? Is she being really serious right now??'

"Look, Kim Yuni, if you want your brother to keep his dignity, then don't do this for me." Taehyung said, playing with his sister's words.

"Awwww pwease~~" Yuni said in her cute voice while doing aegyo. 'Uggh that damn aegyo can never make me say no.'  Taehyung thought as he was trying to resist it.

"Pwease~~~~" She continued.

He grunted in frustration, obviously being forced into it, "Fine..."

"Yay! Thank you oppa! I love you so much!" Yuni hugged Taehyung with so much happiness.

"Okay, okay." He was kinda irritated.

"Okay, so here's the plan. Break Park Jimin's heart, starring Kim Taehyung!  Make him fall in love with you, then break his heart!" She explained. 'It was easier said than done. You can't make someone fall in love that fast.' Taehyung inwardly rolled his eyes.

He just nodded it off, not complaining about anything anymore.

"Okay so we start tomorrow, as tomorrow is the starting of school."

"How do you even know he'd be there in my school? Isn't he our school mate?" Taehyung asked, looking genuinely confused.

"He changed schools since I was a Sophomore, oppa." She said. "And well, since I am----or was, to be precise---- I know where he studies and isn't it a coincidence that's where you'll be studying, too?" She smiled innocently. 'Nothing is innocent about that smile.' Taehyung thought. Tahyung just nodded. "Well, you have an all-boys school so I can't be there to witness the action. Just give me a text or call about the details, since you will also be moving into an apartment or is it a dorm?" She reminded

"Dorm. Wait are you still in love with him?" Taehyung asked.

"No, he's such a dickhead. I'm over him, I just want him to know what it feels to get his heart broken. Most likely by a guy, but its alright if you fall in love with him anyways." She giggled, wiggling her eyebrows.

"How many times do I have to tell you I'm not gay?!" Taehyung defended.

"Sure, sure." She rolled her eyes.

"Are we good now?" He asked with an irritated tone.

She just gave Taehyung a thumbs up.

He left her there and just went up to his room. He slumped his face onto the mattress and grunted. 'Of all people, why does this happen to me? My sister reads too much gay novels.' I thought.

This year is gonna be so messed up, Taehyung could tell already.

-----------------

Hellow! Chapter 1 away!!!!! Well I tried my best to make this a good chapter, you get the pic that Taehyung's sister wants revenge, but isn't in love with Jimin anymore. Lol. Weird. Please tell me you liked it just a teeny bit! Please give a comment/feedback about this! Thanks! *heart heart"* ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Sydney (*^▽^*)