9: Date On-Going

TAEHYUNG'S POV

So today was the day Jimin was going to take me out on a date. I sat up on my bed and looked at Hoseok, I lightly tapped his shoulder, "Hoseok... Wake up..." I said sleepily. His eyes fluttered and sat up, looking around sleepily. He stood up and went down to take a bath.

I looked at my phone and I saw one message. Obviously, it was my sister. I mean no one would even text me. I didn't have friends to text. I man, yeah, I have Jeongguk's number, but he barely even calls or texts. He's been more quiet than he already was. I don't really know what's happening to him. Its like he's keeping secrets. I mean its none of my business, but I'm just really curious.

Yuni the ugly (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ: heeeyyyy!! Good morning!!

Me: morning.

Yuni the ugly (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ: Hey! Why so sad?? Its early in the morning and you're already bummed out!

Me: me? I should be asking you what's your problem, since you look like you're so happy.

Yuni the ugly (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ: well, I got a new boyfie!! I heard he's also from your school!

Me: not that I really care, but a new boyfriend? Really? After a break-up? What's the point of letting me do this, if you're over him??

Yuni the ugly (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ: well..  He's just a rebound....

Me: you know , Yuni, you're pretty heartless. This isn't the right thing to do.... Is to just play with people's feelings, to disregard them. What's you're damn problem?

Yuni the ugly (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ: what's my damn problem?? My problem is I just want to get over this!

Me: well, this is how you're gonna get over it! I agree to this! Why can't you just wait until I get this over with?? Yuni is this how unreasonable you are?? How immature? I'm really disappointed in you. I don't want to talk to you now.

I put my phone down on the side table. After a few seconds, Yuni texted, but I didn't dare pick it up. I'm so pissed at her. She really couldn't wait for this to be finished, can't she? She doesn't have to play or use someone else to get over some unwanted feelings. Its unreasonable. I don't even get the concept of a rebound. And I don't get the concept of how girls think... Or anything about relationships, because one thing's for sure, it is one of the causes of problems.

I grunted in annoyance and stomped my feet, pushing myself up. I wen to get some uniform from my closet and just went down. I placed my clothes on the couch and made some breakfast for the three of us, while waiting for Hoseok to finish taking a bath.

After making breakfast, it was just on time when Hoseok went out of the bathroom and I followed after him to take a bath.

I stripped myself of my clothing as I got under the shower head, turning the knob to make the hot relaxing water shower on me. I shampooed my hair and rubbed myself with the soap. After soaking and rinsing myself for minutes, I finally went out of the bathroom, with my wet hair blocking my face. I swept it away my face and threw my dirty clothes in the hamper.

I saw Hoseok already sat down on the table and eating, while Jimin was still sleeping.

"Aish... This kid..." I mumble quietly as I made my way to Jimin's bed.

"Yah! Jimin! Wake up!" My voice rising while shaking him violently. He groaned and turned his back at me. "Aish... Yah! Jimin! Wake up!" Shouting.

"One more minute..."

"No, not one more minute... Now!" I commanded. He groaned and sat up like a whiny little kid, scratching his head violently and glaring at me a little. I could take it, he wasn't able to get much sleep last night. After, glaring at me for awhile, he suddenly pecked me on the lips and stood up, stomping, going to the bathroom. I stood there shocked by the action he had just done.