23: Haven

HOSEOK'S POV

After we bought candy last night... Or the date, I couldn't think straight, all night I've been thinking of Gongchan still loves me. I know I still love him, I just don't know if he is or if he's playing with my feelings. Like, getting revenge or something. Maybe he's gonna make me fall again, but this time, he's the one who's gonna hurt him, not me.

Today was a Saturday and I really don't know what to do in weekends. I don't even do anything on weekends, I just lock myself up and just amuse myself with what ever's around.

When i went down today, Gongchan wasn't there anymore. Where did he go off to?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I can't believe it. Last night was one of the best nights of my life. Right now, Jimin was still laying down beside me sleeping. We didn't have sex last night, but we just wanted to sleep in the same bed and cuddle for hours. I didn't really get to sleep from all the thinking I was doing.

I wish we really stay for forever. I wish we could also get to the point when we'll get married. Yes, I love him so much. Nothing can change that.

"Good morning." He suddenly greeted which startled me a little.

"Good morning." I smiled. He sat up and kissed me. I widened my eyes and slapped him on the shoulder none too gently.

"Yah! What was that for?" He asked and rubbed the spot I hit.

"I have morning breath!" I exclaimed.

"Is that it? I don't care if you have morning breath as long as you're the person I'm kissing with morning breath." He said seriously. My face was shaded in pink. That was weird, but then at the same time, it was sweet. He will always know how to make my heart skip a beat.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door, interrupting our moment or argument.

"Who is that? So early in the morning." Jimin groaned. I stood up and got the door. When I opened it, it was Channie.

"Hi Channie. Good morning." I greeted and smiled.

"Good Morning V." He smiled. "Uhm... Can I talk to you, I mean like take you out, but like in a friendly way I mean!" He said in a frustrated way.

"Excuse me." Jimin said and glared at Channie. Oh no.

"Please understand I just really need to talk to Taehyung about this situation. Its nothing out of malice." He explained. Jimin narrowed his eyes and looked at me.

"Okay fine." He said and kissed me. "But he's mine." And with that he went back inside.

"Ha ha... He's really jealous at times, so don't worry about it." I explained with a nervous laugh. He jus sighed. "So what's this about?" I asked.

"Hoseok." Was the only thing he needed to say. A wicked grin broke across my face.

"You went here because you've finally found Hoseok haven't you?" I asked excitedly.

"Maybe." He averted his gaze and his face was tinted pink.

"Aww my Channie's all grown up! Well of course, you're older than me, but yeah." I awed.

"Taehyung!" Jimin pouted. I patted his head.

"Yah! He's not gonna steal me from you! I'm all yours, so quit whining alright?" I scolded. Aish, he sounds like a kid.

"But I thought he's your ex? You aren't supposed to go back to your ex. And I though you've found someone else?" I asked.

"Yeah, I know, but I still love him no matter what I do." He admitted.