13: Drunk

TAEHYUNG'S POV

When I woke up, I could feel bitterness in my atmosphere. I didn't want to go through this morning. I don't want to see Jimin's unhappy face cause by me. It'll just cause me guilt that could kill me. And I deserve it. I wish I just didn't wake up, but that would be too easy on my part now wouldn't it?

I looked at my phone and saw Yuni"s message.

Yuni the ugly └|゜ε゜|┐: hey! What happened? Why did you just drop the phone like that?

Me: Jimin heard everything.

Yuni the ugly └|゜ε゜|┐: what?? So does that mean you broke his heart?? Omg congrats Taehyung! ヽ(*⌒∇⌒*)ノ

Me: uhm... Yeah.

Yuni the ugly └|゜ε゜|┐: hey Taehyung, are you alright?

Me: uhm yeah... Hey, look Yuni I'll talk to you later.

I threw my phone on the side table. My phone lit up meaning Yuni texted, but I didn't dare look at it anymore. I don't want to talk to her right now, especially, that this was our topic. I was really annoyed when she congratulated me for breaking Jimin's heart. Does she know how much I hurt Jimin? And how much this was so hard to deal with? It has been a day since our break-up. I didn't get a wink of sleep last night thinking about that day, but then I cried myself to sleep again, like last night and the other night.

I decided to go take a bath first before cooking breakfast. I gathered my uniform and went inside the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror and my eyes were so puffy and red from crying. It felt so dry whenever I blinked and I had bug black bags under my eyes. I just rubbed my eyes and ignored my horrible face and just went to shower.

After showering, I saw Jimin awake, but no Hoseok in sight. This was awkward. Well of course it will be, I'm making it awkward.

He just passed me with puffy eyes and went inside the bathroom. Was he crying the whole time? Of course, he will, I broke his heart.

And that made my heart ache.

I tossed my clothes in the hamper and went up to wake up Hoseok. When I got up, he has just awakened from his sleep and was sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"Morning." I greeted.

"Morning to you too." He greeted back smiling. How could Hoseok always smile? What makes him always happy? I went down and he followed.

It has only been one month in school and I've already gotten into a relationship and a broken heart.

I think I'm admitting it slowly and slowly that I'm already having a broken heart, but I would never understand my feelings since I always try to push away any possible feelings towards Jimin. I mean I don't know why can't I just admit it. I mean if I admitted it maybe I would have a fear that Jimin would still hate me no matter what. Nothing will ever change if I confess. Or at least why can't I just at least admit it to myself?

Well I don't know. My feelings just confuse me more and more.

After I made breakfast, we were in silence and I didn't like it. After eating, I made sure to make washing my dishes fast.

"Hey guys, if you're done, just clean up please and lock the door after." I said and hurriedly made my way out of the dorm and ignored Hoseok when I heard him call my name out.

I would rather walk alone than be stuck in that silence again.

I rushed to my class, but then in the hallways I was stopped when a group of guys cornered me. I backed away, but there were others who blocked my path to escape.