20: Left Alone

JUST HERE TO WARN YOU.... IF YOU NEED TO BE WARNED... BUT YOU KNOW THE WARNING... HEHEHEHE

-------------------------------

TAEHYUNG'S POV

"No! Jimin! Stop! Get away from me!!" I shouted as I ran around the room, trying to escape from Jimin. I wasn't ready!

"Aww c'mon Taehyung! I've been having dreams already! Please let me!" He pleaded as he chased m around the room.

"No! Jiminnie! I'm not ready!" I cried. He's still chasing me and I don't know where else to run, so I dashed my way upstairs. Shit! I'm stupid! I'm gonna get cornered

Jimin ran up the stairs and he grinned evilly. Okay. This was it. The day of my death and maybe virginity.

He walked slowly to me and caressed my cheek before kissing me softly on the lips, but then quickly turning to a deep passionate and hungry kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his on my waist. He poked his tongue on my bottom lip asking for entrance, and I quickly gave it to him, making him explore every nook of my hot cavern. He raised me up the wall and I put my legs around his waist for support. He broke the kiss, realizing he needed air to breathe, as well as for me.

He walked us over to my bed and dropped me gently, hovering on top of me. He quickly fumbled with the buttons on my polo as well as the zipper and button on my pants. He rubbed the bulge that was forming in my briefs making me pant and moan at the sensation I was getting. Covering my mouth, I never thought that something so embarrassing would ever come out of my mouth.

While his hand worked on my bulge, the other one snuck its way up to one of my rosy nubs and began massaging it. Then he kissed me again for a short while and trailed butterfly kisses on my neck. I gasped when I suddenly felt Jimin bite on my neck, feeling the pain and pleasure mix. He left a very visible purple mark on my neck. He then moved to my other vacant nub and started licking and biting it. I tried to sustain anymore lewd moans that threatened to come out of my mouth by biting my lip, which almost bled.

"Taehyung... I wanna hear you moan..." He said seductively. He continued to lick my rosy erect nub in circles and I did as I was told and let out the most lewd moan I could ever let out.

He stopped licking and massaging my already erect nipples and focused on the bulge in my briefs, that I could feel leaking precum. He removed my pants and then my briefs, leaving them on the floor. Now, his cold long fingers were wrapped around my erection. His hands started to rub my erection up and down and making me moan again. He licked the tip which made my body tingle all around.

"Ugh... Jimin..." I moaned.

He then finally took me whole and bobbed his head up and down, deep throating me at a slow pace which was killing me. I tangled my hair in his soft locks and made him go at a faster pace.

"Ahhh.... Jimin.... I'm gonna----" I didn't finish my sentence as I filled his mouth with my come. He swallowed everything.

"Mhm... Tasty." He smirked. I blushed crimson.

He then took out a bottle of lube from the drawer beside us. Why is there a bottle of lube in there?? He applied some of the slimy liquid on his fingers and put it inside my hole, making me yelp. After inserting a finger, he inserted another and scissored it, feeling the sharp pain jolt through my body. He then added a third finger which made me cry in pain.

"Does it hurt? If it does we can stop." He asked in concern. I just smiled at him and shook my head.

He then continued pushing inside me. As I got adjusted to it, I felt him hit a bundle of nerves which just made me moan all the much more. I never knew I could feel this pleasurable in my whole life.

"Got it." He took out his fingers, which made me feel in hollow, in need of his loving.

He applied a handful of lube on his stick and my butt, giving it a thick coating. He inserted his dick in my hole and went at a slow pace which was killing me.

"Jimin... Please...." I moaned in need.

"Please what?" He smirked.

"Please... Please fuck me hard!" I said with no shame at all.

"As you wish."

He pulled back, almost pulling out his whole dick out, then slammed right back in, hitting that bundle of nerves again, giving me a wave of pleasure and cries of pleasure. He lifted my legs up and placed it on top of his shoulders so he could get in deeper. All I could hear were the slapping of skins and our load moans. He groaned and I could feel his dick twitching inside me, close to coming.

"Jiminnie... I'm gonna... Ahhhhh!" I said as a came and my seed splurted on Jimin's face and our stomachs. He came right after, filling my hole with his hot seed.

He collapsed on me, panting hardly. He rolled himself beside me and hugging me. I hugged him back and rested my head on his chest.

"I'm glad I did this with you, Taehyung. I love you so much." He said.

"I'm glad I did this with you too, Jimin. I love you too." I said and smiled. A wave of tiredness washed over me and I drifted of to sleep.

HOSEOK'S POV

Jeez! I didn't know Taehyung would be that vocal AND loud! He was heard four rooms down, considering that the dorms were already like a two-floor apartment, my god.

"Hey can you hear that?" Gongchan asked uncomfortably. I nodded gravely. "Damn are they loud. I can't concentrate on studying." He groaned. I chuckled lightly.

"Tell me about it and its their first time. Well, technically, Taehyung's first time." I said as a matter-of-factly. He shook his head in disagreement. Then we were washed over with a wave of awkward silence for a minute, until I decided to break it.

"Why did you decide to transfer here?" I finally asked. It wasn't as if I'm assuming he came back here for me, considering I already broke his heart. I was just utterly curious.

"I just liked the curriculum." He shrugged. I didn't dare asked further. I know it would get much more awkward if I asked more questions. I just laid back down on the couch and watched TV.

How would I get through half a school year living with my ex?

JEONGGUK'S POV

Okay, I was okay with my dorm mate, until I looked at him, he smirked. It was annoying! He was assuming that I like him, just because I looked?? I really want to punch his face! And its just been a day! Well, not even a day. It was so damn annoying!

He was taking a shower right now and I was waiting for him while watching some TV. After a few minutes, he came out of the bathroom. I looked at him and I saw him in just a towel around his waist. My eyes widened and I quickly averted my gaze from him, just getting my clothes and walking straight to the bathroom, but then he stopped me and pinned me to the wall, making me drop my clothes. I was in a state of panic when he did that. I was cornered. There was no way out.

"W-what do y-you want??" I tried sounding intimidating, but it failed.

"Hmm.... My brother has real good taste, doesn't he now? So sad that he wouldn't share." He said sounding hurt.

"Brother??"

--------------------------
Hiya! Here's another update for you lovelies! Hehe! Soooo... Yup Taehyung isn't virgin anymore! Lol.... And Hoseok's still awkward with shit... Ofc who wouldn't be when you'd be living with your ex for half a year!? And right.... Jeongguk and YoonGi's brother! Serious trouble here! Well, I hope this was interesting enough! Please don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks for reading! Luv ya!

Sydney (ㅇㅅㅇ❀)