Chapter 10 :)

Thank you everyone for voting. Please spread this book around. It would mean heaps. I hope you guy are enjoying my story. I love you all.

--------

**Charlie's POV

I can't believe how my life had turned out. I'm dating the boy that once bullied me. This is crazy. Am I dreaming?

Beau is amazing. He is the sweetest guy. He makes me happy when I'm sad. He is the best boyfriend any girl can have. I can't believe he chose me out of all the girls that are In love with him.

We were at beaus house. And of course luke and Jai were there. Well obviously they would be here, they live here.

I don't really mind Jai. He seems so down to earth. I would really like to get to know him. But Luke is the most sassiest boy ever. He is full of sass and it annoys me. He always interrupts me and beau.

I guess I'm pretty happy with life at the moment.

**Luke's POV**

Charlie seriously need to fuck off. She has stolen beau away from me and Jai. I can't believe beau would date her. Yeah, she's pretty but that doesn't mean anything. Right?

**Beau's POV**

Luke and Charlie still hate each other. I just wish they could get along. I don't think that will ever happen.

With everything I went through to get Charlie is amazing. I went from being the person she hates the most to the one who she wants around all the time. We practically live with Each other. It's amazing.

I should introduce Charlie to James and Daniel.

**Jai's POV**

I really want to get along with Charlie but Luke is stopping me. She hates him. He hates her. I'm Luke's twin. I have to respect him. Right?

I think Luke should just get over the Charlie situation and move on. He always brings it up at the most stupidest times. Like the other day I was half asleep and he interrupted me. Just to talk about her.

Maybe he likes Charlie?

**Charlie's POV**

Beau said we are going to meet his friends James and Daniel tomorrow. I hope they are nice and like me. I don't want Beaus friends hating me.

--Next Day--

**Charlies POV**

So, today is the day I meet the rest of the Janoskians. I can't wait. The boys are filming a video and I'm apparently going to be in it. Like that's ever going to happen.

Anyway. It was around 11:00 when we went to film. I'm actually excited. I don't know what they have got

planned.

------------

I sorta like this chapter.

So what do you guys think about Luke might liking Charlie? Do you think James and Daniel will like Charlie?

Please vote and comment. It means a lot. Thank you for reading. I love you all.