Chapter 6 :)

Meep. Here is another chapter. Enjoy.

Oh and don't forget to comment and vote. Thank you guys so much. I love you all

------------

Beaus POV

Did I really just call her babe? I can't show that I like her. She won't like me back.

After I called her babe, we talked about random stuff all day. It felt nice and I think my feelings for her grew stronger. I don't know what to do. Maybe when we talk online I can tell her how I feel.

It was about 7 o'clock when I left her house and went home. I went to my room and went on my laptop. Charlie wasn't on but I decided to message her anyway.

Beau: Dear Charlie, even though you don't know who I am I have to tell you something. From the very first time I saw you I though you were the most beautifulest girl in the world. You have the most amazing personality. I think I'm falling in love with you.

I can't believe I just told her how I feel even though she doesn't know it's me.

About 1 hour later she came online. I was scared what she was gonna say. She was typing.

Charlie: Oh my god. I can't stop smiling. You have made me so happy. I need to meet you. Just by talking to you I think I have feelings for you but if I meet you, anything could happen.

Beau: I want to meet you in person but you might hate me.

Charlie: Why would I hate you? The only person I hate is Luke Brooks. I use to hate Beau as well but I can't help but smile while I'm with him. Even though I think I have feelings for you, I think I'm falling for beau.

Beau: Lets meet next weekend at Starbucks.

Charlie: Uhh okay. Can't wait :)

I can't believe I am going I meet up with her next weekend. I also can't believe she is falling for me. Am I dreaming? I pinched my arm to make sure I wasn't. I was so happy.

--Monday--

I woke up not wanting to go to school but then I remembered I get to see Charlie. I quickly got out of bed and got ready for school. It was the second last week of school so Im pretty keen to finish school for the year. I get to see Charlie more in the holidays.

I walk into the school grounds and I go up to Charlie who is sitting by herself. I sit down next to her.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that after you left yesterday I got a call from the police"

"What did they want?"

"They told me m-my b-b-brother killed h-himself"

Charlie bursted out crying. So I picked her up and took her to my car. I got in and took her to my house. I didn't want her to be at school while she is upset.

Once we got to my house we went to the lounge room. I got her a glass of water and we just sat there. It was nice.

After she finished drinking her water she laid now with her head on my lap. I brushed her hair with my hand. Eventually she fell asleep. I picked her up bridal style and took we to my room. I then laid her on my bed and put the blanket over her. I went to leave the room but the she said " please stay"

How could I resist? I walked back over to my bed and laid next to her. We cuddled an it felt amazing being with her.

We were like this most of the day until Luke and Jai got home. This isn't going to turn out well.

----------

Oooohh what's gonna happen. New update soon. Get keen. Haha. Please vote and comment.

Follow me on twitter: Gemmma_OReilly

Can I please get 3 votes for the next chapter please

I love you all