Chapter 4 :)

Hello guys :))

Thank you guys for reading. You guys are amazing. :)

------------

Beaus POV

I Got home and Luke and Jai were just sitting on the couch looking angry. They know that I apologised. I knew Charlie told Luke. Anyway, I just decided to act normal until Luke and Jai tackled me to the ground. What the fuck. I seriously don't know why they hate Charlie. Well I guess I'm gonna find out now.

---------

Jai's POV

Beau is such a dickhead. We tell him to bully Charlie and he decides to apologise after a couple of months of bulling her. Idiot. He doesn't even know why we hate her. But we are gonna tell him so he keeps bulling her.

We tackled Beau to the ground an started to punch him. He finally got up after about 5 minutes of us punching him. I knew what he was going to ask.

"Why do you hate Charlie so much?" Oh boy. He isn't gonna like this.

"The reason we don't like her is because we tried to hook up with her at every party but she refuses." Luke said angrily.

I know it's a pretty stupid reason but to be honest, I actually don't even hate Charlie. She seems like an amazing person. But because Luke is my twin, I had to take his side. Luke is such a player and it pisses me off. All of this was Luke's idea. Fuck. I hate him sometimes. I'd rather be on Beaus team but I don't wanna lose my twin.

"That is the most stupistest reason ever. Why are you getting me to bully her anyway? Shouldn't you two be doing that, not me."And this is where I step in and lose my twin.

"I actually don't want anything to do with this. I didn't want to hook up with her, Luke wanted me on his side and I didn't wanna lose my twin"

"Well you have now Jai" Luke said, he was pretty angry. I was quite scared.

------------

Luke's POV

Great. I have lost my twin and hate my older brother. Can this day can any worse? I started to think about why I hate Charlie and then I realized that I'm an idiot for hating her. Just because she didn't wanna hook up with me at party's doesn't mean I have to hate her. Maybe I should say sorry to Beau and Jai and try and get my Brothers back.

I went to Beaus room first. I walked in and saw him lying on his bed looking at his phone. I walked over to him and sat on his bed. He didnt even make eye contact with me. Okay so I hope he is gonna listen to me.

"Beau I'm really sorry for making you bully Charlie. I was just being selfish. I could of done it myself but I didn't. And I relised that my reason for hating her is stupid. Beau will you please forgive me?"

"I won't forgive you but since I am your brother we can be like we use to before all of this stuff happened."

"Thanks so much man, now I just gotta get my twin back"

"We'll good luck"

And with that I walked out.

To my room I go. I really hope this goes well.

I got to my room and I looked in to see Jai on twitter. I walk in and sit on his bed.

"Hey Jai, can we talk?"

"Yeah sure, I guess"

"I just wanna say I'm really sorry for making you hate Charlie for no reason. It was selfish of me to do that. I would really like my twin back if that's okay?"

"Luke, your an idiot but I want my twin back too"

"Hug me brother" I said, the way Josh says it in Drake and Josh.

Well I got my family back. I just need to be nice to Charlie. Well I might go to her house tommorrow because I only live across the road from her.

------------ 

Whoo. Another chapter Has arrived. Haha.  

I hope you guys like it. Please vote and comment. It would mean a lot.  

Next chapter will be up soon.