Chapter 5 :))

Another chapter. It would of been up sooner but wattpad didn't save it so I had to start again. Waah. It sucks. Anyway, enjoy.

---------

**Jai's POV**

I was happy the brook brothers were back together. Charlie doesn't have to get bullied and we an be friends with her but I don't really think she would wanna be friends with me and Luke. I wonder why she forgave Beau? Maybe she likes him? Oh well, I will never know.

**Beaus POV**

I wanted to go see Charlie to make sure we are friends. So I got up and got ready to go over there. It was around 10:00 when I got there. I knocked on the door 3 times before she answered.

"WHAT?" She screamed. She obvisiously just woke up.

"Uhh hey, I was hoping we could talk?"

"Yeah sure. Come in"

I walked in and sat in her lounge room.

"Do you want a drink?"

"No I'm fine"

Okay. Well, I'm just gonna go get changed. I shouldn't be long"

"Okay"

She went to her room to get changed while I jut day there. I was looking around the room until I spotted a family photo when Charlie was younger. There was another photo of some boy that looked like her. Was it her brother? I have never seen anyone apart from Charlie in this house. There is only one car which is hers and I see know one. Maybe I should ask her?

**Charlie's POV**

I was having a wonderful dream until someone knocked on my door. Nice way to finish a good dream. Anyway, it was Beau which made me happy because I think I like him.

I offered him a drink and he declined so I went to go get dressed. About 10 minutes later I walked out to see Beau look at my family photo. Oh no.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Uhh just looking at these photos. Is this your family?" He said while pointing to the family photo.

"Yeah."

"Where are they?"

"Uhh...well...uhm..."

"You don't have to tell me I you don't want to."

"No I want to."

"Okay"

"Well...my parents...they died in a car accident when I was 13."

"What about your brother?" Talking about my brother get me really emotion. We use to be so close then everything happened.

"Uhh...well...the thing is I don't know where he is."

"No clue at all?"

"Nope"

I could feel years rolling down my checks just thinking of him. Beau must have noticed because he wiped them away. Then I just exploded and started bawling my eyes out.

"Hey, hey, hey, don't cry babe. It's gonna be okay"

Did he just call me babe?

I'm confused...

----------

It's not as good as the original one I wrote but meh. It's good enough.

Thank you guys so much for reading my story. Please vote and comment.

I love you all.