Chapter 20

Thank you for all the reads and votes. Means heaps.

---------------------------------------------------- 

**Jai's POV**

Okay, I haven't watched pitch perfect in a couple of weeks and I hate it. I watch it every week. This is crazy.

But good new, tomorrow Ally moves to Melbourne. All of her stuff is in her new house, we helped the movers put it there.

I can't wait for Ally to come, we can finally be a couple. We text all the time, she tells me how much she misses me and I tell her how much I miss pitch perfect....and her. Haha

I can't wait.

----------------------------- 

**Next Day**

"Beau, Charlie hurry up. We have to go pick Ally up from the Airport" I yelled. I couldn't contain myself  

"Oh really Jai? I didn't even know my twin was coming today" 

"Well you should have. Silly Charlie" she just rolled her eyes at me.

Beau, Charlie and I all got in Beaus car and went to the Airport. I was so excited.

1 hour past and we finally got there. Thank fuck. We went inside and waited for Ally.

We were waiting for about 10 minutes when I saw her. She looked amazing. I ran up to her and gave her a huge hug, she immediately hugged me back. We stood like that for a couple of minutes when Beau and Charlie appeared.

"Ally, it's great you have finally moved back" Charlie didn't sound excited Ally was here. Weird.  

"It's great to be back." 

"So...should we go?" I suggested.  

"Yep..lets go"

We got Ally's bags and put them in Beaus car. We hopped in and drove to Ally's house. This is so exciting. I couldn't take the smile of my face, I think I might if broken my jaw from smiling to much.

We finally got to Ally's house and I was still smiling.  

"Jai, are you alright? You haven't stopped smiling since the airport" Ally's voice rung in my ears 

"Uhh yeah, I'm fine. I'm just glad your here" 

"I'm glad too"

We went into Ally's house and it was amazing.  

"Wow! This is amazing. I can't believe you guys helped do this" 

"Hey, that's what twins and friends are for" Charlie finally spoke, I haven't heard her speak since Ally got here. Strange.

Once Ally was settled in, Beau and Charlie left. I stayed.

"So....Ally. It's been a month, do you still feel the same way?" 

"Uhm, I'm not sure Jai. Sorry" 

"Don't apologise. Do you want to come over to my place for the rest of the day and you can stay for dinner if you would like" 

"Yeah sure. I'd like to catch up with Charlie anyway" 

"Okay, lets go"

**Charlie's POV**

I don't know why but I wasn't that excited to see Ally. It was weird. I guess now that she is here, people might start to forget me and Beau might fall for her. I wanted to speak to Beau about it, he was in our room.  

"Beau.....can we talk?" 

"Uh sure. Wait......are you breaking up with me?" 

"No Beau, I would never do that" 

"Okay good, so what did you want to talk about?" I couldn't do it.  

"Uhh.....it doesn't matter anymore....I gotta go" 

"Charlie, tell me" 

"I can't." 

"You can, I'm here for you" he started to cuddle me. I love his cuddles.  

"I'm scared" I started to cry, Beau pulled me closer 

"Scared of what?" 

"That you will fall for Ally and I will have no where to go" 

"Aww babe, she may be your twin, but I could never fall for anyone but you. Your the better twin"  

"Thanks Beau, but I'm still scared. What if-" beau cut me off with a kiss. 

"Stop, there are no what ifs. You're the only one for me" I kissed him and we cuddled.