Chapter 9 :))

Thank you to everyone that has been reading my story. It means a lot. Please comment and vote.

------------ 

**Charlie's POV**

What? This isn't right. Beau can't be unknown. But then again they were so similar. I don't really know what to do. I ran out of Starbucks not knowing what to do. Beau probably thinks I hate him but really I'm happy. I guess I ran out because I was confused.

I ran to a park near Starbucks and I sat on the swing. It wasn't long after that beau came. I don't know what to say to him.

"Charlie, I'm sorry I never told you. Please don't hate me" 

"Beau it's okay. And I don't hate you." 

"Okay good. I need to tell you something else." 

"What is it?" 

"I think I'm in love with you." 

My heart skipped a beat when Beau said he loved me. I just stood there not knowing what to do.  

"Charlie please say something." 

I got off the swing and smashed my lips onto his. It felt so right. I could feel sparks. It was meant to be.

**Beaus POV**

This feels amazing. Charlie and I are kissing. I love her. After about 3 minutes of kissing we both pulled away. Charlie was about to speak but I wanted to tell her all of my feelings.  

"Charlie, from the moment I met you I fell on love. When my brothers made me bully you, it hurt me. I couldn't do it to you. I had to stop it so I did. Then when we started hanging out and we slept in the same bed, it felt so right. When I started talking to you on that chat site I know it was you straight away. You never knew it was me. But that all doesn't matter because I love you and I wanna be with you forever."

Well....I wonder what she's gonna say.

"Beau. When I met you I didn't really like you because of your brothers. I judged you by your brothers. It was wrong. But when you bullied me, I didn't know what to do with myself. When you apologized I was so happy that it was finally over. It felt amazing talking to 'unknown'. Because I could tell him everything. I loved spending time with you, I always felt safe when I was with you. I'm falling in love with you Beau."

I had to kiss her again. I wanted her. I needed her. I kissed her passionately. She kissed back. We then broke apart.

"Charlie. I need you. Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"Of course I will beau."

She was finally mine.

---------- 

I know this chapter is crap. I will try making the next one better. Can I please have 3 votes for the next chapter to be put up. Please follow me on twitter @Gemmma_OReilly