Chapter 2 :)

Chapter 2. Whoo

Please vote and comment it would mean heaps to me.

Follow me on twitter

@Gemma_OReilly

Story Time

-------------

Beau's P.O.V

I always wonder why I bully her. She has done nothing wrong. I guess I started because my brothers Luke and Jai told me to. They have made me someone I'm not. I hate this.

I went to school today and I saw her. Looking as beautiful as ever. I walk up to her and tap her on the shoulder. I then say "your and ugly mutt"

Why Beau why? Your an idiot.

Charlie just ran off crying. I just wanna speak to her this afternoon when I get home.

----------

School has just finished and I jump into my car and wait for Luke and Jai. But they are taking forever so I left without them. I wanted to get home as fast as I could.

Once I got home I went straight to my computer. Charlie was online. I had to talk to her. I need to tell her more information about me. I want to make this right but I'm scared she will hate me.

Charlie must of saw I was online because she started the comvosation.

Charlie: Hey 'unknown' haha

Beau: hello beautiful.

Charlie: aww your so nice. Your the only one they calls me that.

Beau: :) I need to tell you something

Charlie: What is it?

Beau: I go to your school.

Charlie is offline.

Oh my gosh why did I just do that. She probably thinks I'm a weirdo now. Great. I'm an idiot. Ahh I'm just gonna go watch T.V.

------

Charlie's POV

When 'Unknown' told me he goes to my school I started to freak out. I have told him personal stuff that no one else knows. What if they tell beau. Then I'm screwed. I just wish I knew who it was. It would make everything a whole lot easier. I wonder why he can't tell me his name?

I decided to go back onto the chat site and to apologize to 'Unknown' about before.

Charlie: Hey sorry about before, I just freaked out a little.

Unknown: Naah it's okay. I understand.

Charlie: Thanks :). Anyway... Can you please tell me who you are?

Stranger is typing.......

Then I got no answer. Great. Now what do I do? I'm just gonna go to bed since I have school tomorrow.

------------

Thank you so much for reading. I really hope you like it. Please vote and comment.