Chapter 17

**Jai's POV**

Ally has been here for a couple of days now, we have gotten really close. She likes everything that I like, it's crazy.

We were watching project X together, everyone was out. Mum was at work, Luke was at skips and Beau and Charlie were in Melbourne shopping.

To be honest, I sorta have feelings for Ally. I know I can't because she is only visiting but I can't help myself. It's kinda weird liking someone who looks like your brothers girlfriend, but they have qualities that are different and I guess that's why I like her.

We were sitting right next to each other, Ally put her head on my chest and I moved closer to her.  

"Jai" 

"Yeah" 

"I like you, not just as friends, more then friends" 

"I like you that way too, but it sucks because you live in Brisbane" 

"Not necessarily" 

"What do you mean?" I was so confused.  

"I was on the phone to my boss yesterday and she wants me to move here, they are opening up a photography booth here" 

"When do you get to move?" 

"In about a month"  

"Does Charlie know?" 

"Yeah I told her yesterday"

This is perfect, I was so happy I kissed her. She was surprised but after a couple of seconds, she kissed me back.

"Ally, you're amazing" 

"Aww Jai you're so sweet"

**Luke's POV**

Ugh two of them. Really? I have to admit they are both attractive but Charlie hates me so I hate her. Crappy reason? I know.

I went to hang out with skip today because I had nothing to do. He was having a small gathering. There was some pretty hot girls there, I was gonna hook up with one but I didn't want to. Normally I would but I didn't, what the hell is wrong with me?

**Charlie's POV**

So Beau and I went into Melbourne today. I want to buy some new clothes and so did Beau. I haven't told Beau yet but I was going to get a tattoo today, I have already made the appointment for 2:30, it's only 1:30. We decided to go to the arcade because we didn't know what to do. We spent around half and hour in there then we went to get something to eat. We both had McDonalds.

After we ate I dragged Beau to the tattoo place.  

"Why are we here?" 

I smiled "I'm getting a tattoo" 

"Aww really? What of?" 

"That's a surprise, now come on"

We went inside and I walked up to the desk.  

"Hi, I'm Charlie, I'm here for my appointment." 

"Oh yes right on time, come this way please."

I followed the lady to where everyone gets their tattoos.

"So, do you have a picture of what you would like?" 

"Yeah, here it is" I pulled a piece of paper out of my pocket and gave it to her 

"Oh this is amazing, let me jut sketch it and we should be ready to go. I'll be about five minutes"

She walked away and I just waited there for her to come back. It was about ten minutes before she came back.  

"Sorry about the wait, now where would you like it?" 

"On my wrist" 

"Okay" 

She wiped my wrist with alcohol wipes and applied the paper. She rubbed it so the print would stay on then peeled it off.  

"Is that okay?" 

"It's perfect" 

"Okay then"

She grabbed her tattoo gun and started the tattoo. There was a bit of pain but I was fine.

It took about 30 minutes to do and I was really happy with it. I feel bad for Beau because he had to wait.  

"Sorry for making you wait" 

"No, it's fine"

I went to go pay. "Okay that comes to 50 dollars." 

I handed her the money and said thank you.

"Are you going to tell me what it says?" 

"Nope, not yet. I want Ally to see it first" 

"Aww c'mon. Pretty please, just because you love me" 

"Ohh fine" 

I showed him and he was amazed 

"Sometimes you've gotta fall before you fly. Charlie that's amazing" 

"Thanks" I couldn't stop smiling, he loves it. Maybe I should show him my other tattoo?

We hopped on the train to go home.  

"Beau, I actually have another tattoo" 

"Really? Where is it?" 

"On my back. I will show you when we get home" 

"Okay, but when did you get it?" 

"Two weeks ago" 

"And you never told me" 

"No, was I meant to?" 

"Well we are dating so yeah" 

"I'm sorry" I felt really bad  

"It's okay, don't feel bad" 

"But I do" 

"Aww I'm sorry babe" he cuddled me and I instantly felt better.

We finally got home and I went to Beaus room to put all my bags away.  

"So are you going to show me that tattoo?"  

"Okay, let me just take my shirt off"

I lifted off my shirt and moved my bra.  

"Sometimes you need to let things go" 

"Yeah" 

"I love it, especially the balloon at the end." 

"Haha thanks"

I went and showed Ally my new tattoo and she loved it. She told me about her and Jai, so cute.

For the rest of the day we just hung out and watched movies. Such a good day.

----------

On the side is a photo of what Charlie and Ally look like a :) theres one photo because they're twins deerrr