Chapter 19

**Luke's POV**

I'm glad Charlie and I are friends. It was toxic in the house. We had a great time together while Beau and Jai were at the gym. I didn't want to go because I really couldn't be bothered and I'm glad I didn't go.

When Charlie and I got home, Jai and Beau were already home.  

"Hey babe, how are you?" 

"I'm good and you?" 

"Great, why were you with Luke? I thought you hated him" 

"We decided to forgive and forget, then we went to go get Ice-cream." 

"You're eating Ice-cream while I'm at the gym. Not cool" 

"Sorry hehe"  

"Luke thanks for spending time with Charlie" 

"No problem. I'm gonna go to my room. Do you guys wanna go a twitcam later?" 

"Yeah sure"

I went to my room and Beau and Charlie went to theirs. Now what am I going to do?

**Beaus POV**

I'm glad Charlie and Luke are getting along. It's nice to see everyone getting along. Charlie and I went to our room. Charlie went to my cupboard and got out one of my jumpers and sweat pants, she put them on. "Oh that's okay, take my clothes and don't ask." 

"Sorry babe. Can I please take your clothes?" She can up to me and hugged me.  

"Of course you can" I then kissed her.

I went to put some comfy clothes on as well so we were both comfy. We laid on our bed and just laid there in each others arms. I liked it.

**Luke's POV**

I think we should do a twitcam. I really couldn't be bothered to get the boys so I did it by myself. I got on to twitter and started a twitcam. "Hey guys, how have you all been?" 

I got a lot of responses. "So guys ask me some questions." The questions started rolling in. Shit, that's a lot of questions. "Okay, do I like anyone?" 

"No I do not like anyone at the moment, impress me and you could be the one" I said then winked.  

In my head I was saying I don't like anyone but my heart was telling me I do. But who do I like? Charlie maybe? No way, I can't like her, or can i?

I don't even know.

**Jai's POV**

Well once Beau and I got back from the gym, everyone fucked off so now I don't know what to do.

I'm gonna watch pitch perfect again. Woohoo, I love this movie, well actually I love fat Amy. "I'm coming Fat Amy, don't worry"

Half way though the movie and I didn't even realise I was quoting the movie.

"Yeah,I think about doing crystal meth but then I think, mm better not." 

Hunny, are you watching pitch perfect again?" Mum must be home.  

"No. I don't like that movie." I said in a sarcastic voice.  

"I told you not to watch that anymore, you are addicted to it" 

"But muuum, it's so goooood" 

"I know it is, I was obsessed with it to. But not as bad. For god sakes, before you watch the movie you say that you are coming to fat Amy" 

"I know my obsession is bad but it's your fault for buying it" 

"I'm taking away the movie" 

"No, you can't do that" 

"Well stop watching it and I wont" 

"Okay I won't watch it for a while" 

"Good.

Haha I can always buy one for myself and mother will never know. Fat Amy and I will be together forever.

----------------- 

Short chapter, I know and I'm sorry. Kinda had writer block with this chapter but next chapter will be great, I promise.