Chapter 18

Hey guys, thanks for voting and reading. It really means a lot. :)

----------- 

Jai's POV

Today Is the day Ally leaves. We both like each other, even though we only spent a week together. It's like love at first sight. I'm gonna miss her, I can't wait until she moves down her. It's kinda strange because she looks so much like Charlie, but they are so different.

-----  

It was around 11 o'clock when we got to the airport. Ally's plane didn't leave for another hour but we had to get here early so she could check in and stuff. Ally went up to the check in thing and put her luggage on the thing. Haha I don't know what they are called. We went to the waiting area for Ally to get on the plane. I was going to miss her so much. Her flight got called and we all said out goodbyes.

"I'm gonna miss you guys so much, thank you so much for having me Gina" 

"Oh it was my pleasure, I can't wait to see you again."

Ally said all her goodbyes but she said goodbye to me once more. "Bye beautiful" this made her blush  She started to walk off but I grabbed her and and spun her around.

"Jai I got-" I cut her off by kissing her. She immediately kissed back.

"I'm gonna miss you Ally" 

"I'm gonna miss you too, but I really need to go"

"Bye" I then kissed her again and let her go.

"C'mon guys lets go get something to eat" Gina said.

  "Lets have Maccas" of course Beau wants Maccas.  

"I'm in on that me too" and of course Beau made Charlie addicted to it.  

"Okay then, Maccas it is" We then went to get Maccas and went home.

--- 

**Charlie's POV**

It was sad to see Ally go but she will be back in a month. I'm so happy that her and Jai like each other, I know he is going to treat her right. When we got home from the airport Beau and I went to our room, yes it's our room now, I moved in officially. Beau and I love spending time together, we are always together, mostly in his room. Don't worry we haven't done anything yet. Beau gives the best kisses in the world, I love them.  

"How did I manage to get someone as beautiful as you?"

  "No, the real question is why did you pick me out of all the girls that drool over you?" 

"Aww babe, I chose you because you're perfect" 

"But Hannah Montana said that nobody's perfect" 

"She's lieing, you're perfect" Beau whispered the last bit. It made me giggle. We started kissing again as as usual. Jai walked in

"Yo Beau, wanna come to the gym?"

"Yeah sure, let me get changed first" 

"Okay, I'll wait in the car"  Jai then went to the car

"Are you okay to be by yourself" 

"Seriously?" 

"Yes, I care for your safety"

 "Don't worry, Luke will protect me" 

"No I will" Beau then jumped on me but didn't hurt me.  

"Beau get off, you're such a fatty" I joked 

"Oh really? Why are you dating me if you think I'm fat?" He pretended to cry 

"Because I love you" 

"And I love you too. I have to get ready, wait there" 

"I'm waiting haha"  Beau went to his cupboard as pulled out a singlet top and some footy shorts. "Babe, do you know where my runners are?" 

"They're in your cupboard"

"Oh really?" 

"Yeah" he had a look an pulled them out.  

"Oh, they are to"  He put them on and gave me a kiss and said bye, then he left. Now what can I do? I wonder what Luke's doing. I know, weird. I went to the twins room and Luke was there.

"Hey Luke" 

"Uh hey Charlie, what are you doing in here" 

"I want to talk to you" 

"About what?" 

"About everything that has happened between us" 

"Uhh okay" 

"I have decided to forgive and forget. We can try and be friends because I don't want to live in this house and we hate each other."

  "Are you serious?" He was shocked 

"Yeah" I gave him a smile 

"I like the sound of that."  He stood up from his desk and gave me a hug, I hugged him back.

  "Do you wanna go do something?"

  "Sure, you wanna get Icecream?" 

"Oh my gosh yes of course I do haha" 

"Okay let's go" I think this is the start to a wonderful friendship.

---------------- 

Tanks for reading, means a lot. Please vote and fan and comment.

On the side is a photo of what Charlie and Ally look like :) Its one photo because they are twins deerrr