Chapter 12

Hey goiz.

Thank you for reading.

------------------

Charlie's POV

It was great meeting James and Daniel but Daniel was kinda rude to me. What did I do wrong?

James and I get along great. On the way to the park we talked about anything. I think I have a new best friend.

**Daniels POV**

I was really rude to Charlie. I don't know why. Maybe... Ahh I don't know. I should apologise.

"Hey Charlie, can we talk for a minute?"

"Uhh, yeah okay"

"I'm really sorry about before. I was really rude to you."

"Its okay." She then smiled. I don't know if it was fake or not. I tried my best. I'm not that good at apologising.

**Beaus POV**

I think the boys like Charlie. James and her get a long great. I hope he doesn't steal her away from me.

Daniel was rude to her at my house but then on the way to film a video he wanted to talk. I hope he said sorry.

We were at the park and Luke set up the camera. Even though Charlie doesn't want to be in the video, I'm going to make her. I just hope that when Luke edits it, he doesn't cut out that bit.

We sat on the bench and started filming. Luke read out the questions and we all answered them.

The usual question came up, are we single? Well I guess I will have to tell the fans. We went in order; Daniel, Luke, me, Jai, James

"Well, I'm single"

"I'm single And ready to mingle. What about you Beau?"

"Uhh....well....I'm in a relationship with an amazing girl named Charlie."

I then got up and went behind the camera. I picked Charlie up and took her so she was on my lap on the seat.

"Guys, this is Charlie"

"Hey guys. Please don't hate me because I'm dating Beau. We can share."

All the boys started to laugh, except Luke. Daniel then spoke.

"You guys should kiss."

I'm cool with that. Charlie and I faced each other and kissed. Daniel had a spaz for some reason. God he is strange.

I looked over at Luke once Charlie and I broke apart. He seemed pissed off. I know he hates Charlie but what's his deal? Mmm oh well.

We finished filming and went home. We just chilled at my house the rest of the day watching movies.

This has been a pretty good day. Now the fans will know about me and Charlie.

-------------

And chapter over.

I hope you like it.

Please vote and comment and fan.