Chatper 14

Thanks so much for reading and voting for my story. It means a lot :)

Is anyone else's Wattpad stuffing up? I can't go to my profiles and it sucks because I want to know how many reads I have. :(

-------------

Luke's POV

I don't know why I did that. It was pretty stupid but I enjoyed doing it. Haha. I don't care what Charlie thinks. It was fun breaking all of her stuff.

That's way she gets for taking my brother away from me. All Beau does now Is hang out with her. It's so annoying. Every time we are at the gym she is there. When we film a video she is there. It's so annoying.

Charlie is moving in with us. I seriously don't want that to happen. She will be around me all the time. Great.

--

Beau and Charlie walked into the house. Charlie wasn't happy at all. I just smiled at her.

She started walking up to me. I'm pretty sure her eye was twitching. Now that's creepy. She grabbed my shirt and punched me in the face.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"You know exactly what it was for. How could you destroy all of my things. The only things I have left of my family. I have been to through hell. And to think I was going to forgive you. You disgust me."

Shit. What have I done?

"Charlie I'm sor-"

"You can't be sorry for what you have done."

She then went to Beaus room.

"You're so pathetic Luke. She was happy that she was going to forgive you. Then you go and fuck it up"

"Bro you can't say that. We're brothers."

"You're not my brother"

I have really messed up.

I went to the kitchen and got the first aid kit to fix up my face. Man she hit me hard. I was nearly done when mum walked in. I didn't know she was home.

"Luke, I think we need to talk"

---

Gina's POV

I wash hanging out the washing when I heard yelling. I though it was the boys fighting. But then I heard a girl crying. It was Charlie. Oh no what had the boys done.

I walked into Beaus room. It was only Charlie in there. I sat down beside her and asked her what was wrong.

"Charlie, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"L-Luke, he smashed a-all m-my stuff."

She couldn't stop crying. Beau then walked in.

"Hey mum, did Charlie tell you?"

"Yeah. I just can't understand why Luke would do that"

"Neither do I"

"Where is he?"

"In the kitchen"

I gave Charlie and Beau a kiss on the forehead and left.

I saw look cleaning himself up.

"Luke, I think we need to talk"

"Uhm sure, but first can you please help me clean my face up?"

"Sure"

After cleaning his face up, we talked.

"Why did you do that Luke?"

"I was angry. Charlie was taking Beau away from me"

"Oh hunny no she wasn't."

"Yes she was. Didn't you ever see them always together?"

"Of course I did. But they're not always together."

"What makes you say that?"

"How often are you out?"

"Uhh most of the day. Why?"

"You don't know what happens when you're not home"

"So they are never together?"

"For half the day they are"

"So I just smashed Charlie's house up for no reason?"

"Yep"

"Shit. What do I do now?"

"That's up to you"

I left after that. I need to clean this house. The boys make it a pigsty.

**Charlie's POV**

I can't believe that just happened. I punched Luke. But he deserved it.

I have nothing left. I don't know what to do. Maybe I can call her and ask if she can come down for a while so I can get some photos and stuff of the family.

Maybe.

--------------

Ohhh, who could Charlie be talking about?

Thanks for reading and voting