human? uh oh

_________________________________________________________________________--

Damon’s pov

Uh human? Oh no.

Werewolves and humans don’t mix. I mean socially we do. Only humans wouldnt know that the person standing next to them could a be supernatural being. This fact has been hidden from humans since kingdom come. As for the matings between the two species? Well, it’s unheard off. At least I haven’t heard in my 18 years of life.

Great, just great! In this big whole world my mate happens to be a human. Correction, a stunning, gorgeous, sexy human. Why and how did this happen? Thank u Luna!! Btw what were u thinking??

"So what she’s human. She's our mate and we will make her ours" my wolf whispered of the blue..

"Ï know buddy“ I answered back, "and werewolf or not, she’s ours". he grinned his agreement.

"Now lay low and let me  think", he grunts back his affirmation. Stupid animal.

I see my breathtaking mate approaching where i was sitting as the seat in front of mine was the only one occupied. I watch her litrally gliding towards me, totally mesmerised by her graceful movement body. Infact, everything about my mate was mesmerising. My eyes drank on her beauty and finally met her eyes. i noticed that they  were a beautiful soft brown. Finally our eyes connected and I instantly felt a connection and a spark going through my body. Holy shit! I see her eyes widen up a bit as she was surprised by something.

She approaches her seat and sits down in front of me. I admire her posture and her beautiful silky long hair cascading down her back. My fingers itch to feel them. Her vanilla and strawberry fragrance is stronger than ever and I feel like am drowning in it. My wolf preens.

"Mark her now" he orders. Whatt? Are you crazy? In the middle of the class? I push him down before I actually follow his advice and do something I might regret later. Did I say stupid?? He rolled his eyes.

"dude she’s seriously hot" I hear Ron again mentally whispering.

" Fuck ron what did I say earlier?  Wanna keep your eyes in your head? Huh?”, I snarl back at him in our mind link. He chuckled and shuts up. Our teacher calls the class to order and I sit back and wait for the moment when I will acquaint myself with my beautiful mate.

Halfway through the class, I notice Mitch, my pack member looking back at my mate. He doesn’t notice sitting me behind but I could see the lust in his eyes. Urghhhh..how dare he!!

"MITCH", if u again catch you staring at the girl in front of me, I’ll cut your balls off. Eyes upfront!" I commanded him through our mind link. He finally notices me seated behind her and gulps. "Yes alpha" he says in a small voice. He gives me one bewildered look but says nothing and goes back to paying attention to the teacher. God my mate is going to catch attention of each and every boy, wolf or not. And I seriously don’t like the idea.

"that’s why am saying mark her before someone else takes her away from you" grumbled my wolf.

“Shut up and lie back." I snap at him. He huffs gives up and lies down in my head.

But he’s right. I gotta do something and soon. Coz number 1 she will attract attention of every hot blooded male, wolf or otherwise, living in red moon creek. And number 2...my mate was human and therefore has no idea about werewolf concept of mating. Hell she isn’t even aware of our existence. Shit!! This is gonna be harder than hell.

 In all my excitement of finding my mate, I realised that i still didn’t know her name!!! How awesome is that. I mentally slapped myself. No worries.... soon I’ll know everything about her. inside and out!

 ___________________---

thats ron in pic______|