still in dilemma

hers another chapter. a short one but still!!  enjoy!!

_____________________________________________________________________________--

My chat with Ron was a complete downer and left me subdued. We sprinted back to civilization together, however Ron decided to go back to pack house as he had some urgent work waiting for him. It didn’t matter as school was almost over by now. However I decided to go back to school, as I wanted to see my beautiful mate. I morphed back into my human form as I reached the edge of the forest and wore my clothes which I had hidden in the crook of the tree.

As soon I reached the school, I could see Renata cat walking towards me. My traitor wolf lazily opened one eye, seeing Renata approaching, yawned and went back to his slumber. Gee thanks some wolfie you are, I sarcastically commented to him.

""Damonnnnnnnnn", shrieked Renata in her nasally irritating voice. She literally lunged at me, putting her thin arms around my neck and captured my lips. Earlier when she did that, it gave me a boner, now it merely disgusted me.

Mentally sighing, I removed her hands from my neck. "Renata not now “I muttered getting irritated and weary with all this. I wish I could get her off my back but that would seem too suspicious. I will have to endure her for some time till I figure a few things out about my mating. So for now I will have to grit my teeth and bear her.

"Oh baby, watts wrong? You’ve been acting strangely since morning. “She pouted, running her sharp pointed nails up n down my torso.

"It’s nothing Ren, jus some pack business", I replied cringing at her touch. (I desperately want to find my mate right now!!) Yelled my wolf

She seemed to buy it and leaned in again to kiss me. ewuuu yuk! ( I crave for my mate’s touch) he whined.

"Not now ren, just get off my back now and leave me alone" I snarled harshly at her in my alpha voice. She cringed and immediately backed off. I smiled inwardly; being an alpha sure had its ups,

I start to leave towards the school building to find my gorgeous mate. I haven’t even taken a step further when I see the object of my affection standing by the school doors with some Blondie. Apparently she saw the whole episode with Renata. Kiss n works. If going by the distasteful look on her face means anything. Shit!

Can this day get any worse?