retribution part 2

hi guys,

sorry for the delay. i finished the chapter but editing it took some time. this chapter has some sexual content. plz forgive me for any grammatical errors.

enjoy

____________________________-

Aaisha's pov

Blood rushed through my head, making me dizzy. Being carried in caveman style can do that to you. My hands and legs felt like jelly and useless. However, some primal self-preservation instinct had kicked in and clawed and thrashed with all my might. I tried to kick him on his jewels with my feet as last pathetic attempt to free myself from his punishing grasp, but somehow he was one step ahead, always able to deduce my forthcoming action. He swiftly grabbed my legs in vice like grip with one hand. Somehow, I expected his friends, specially the red head to resonate, but they remained rooted to their spots not saying a single word, nether protesting against unjustified actions of their friend.

I was praying hard that somebody sees us and intervenes, but Damon was careful enough to avoid being near to school. I cursed and screamed all the way to car park, where his car was parked.  As my luck would have it, there wasn’t a soul in sight as school was still in progress. Rescued from the frying pan only to land straight into the smouldering fire.

My feet touched the ground for a mere second when I was pushed me in the passenger side. Before I could recover, the door was firmly shut on my face with a bang and Damon was sitting by my side. My head was still buzzing, making me feel woozy. I felt the seat belt buckled in place and the start of the engine. With the screech of the rubber, the car turned abruptly, almost knocking my head against the door of the car. Soon we were off the school grounds and to god knows where.

The incessant buzzing slowly retreated and soon I felt myself recovering back to my normal self.hell1 why does everyone have to carry me Neanderthal style? I have legs! I thought feeling irritated. I risked a peek at the furious male beside me. He looked straight ahead, ignoring me in a stony silence. The flare of his nostrils and the taut knuckles of his hands which gripped the wheels tightly, clearly testified to his anger.

I looked out of the window on my right and I saw vegetation passing by like a blur, given the fact he was driving way too fast. I was so freaked out not knowing where he could be taking me. Damned arrogant conniving male! Swallowing my fear I decided to throw caution to the wind.

 " damn u Damon! Where the hell are you taking me?” I asked ,my voice breaking.

His head whipped around in answer to my question and I could finally see his eyes. They held such raw emotion that an involuntary gasp escaped my mouth and I instinctively backed into my corner

Without replying he turned his head back on the road and increased the speed of his car. Gathering my courage, I again probed," will u tell me dammit?"

He swore under his breath, “You really don’t know when to quit, do you? Shut up and sit back" he said tightly.

"But...” I protested.

“Quiet Aisha" he thundered back harshly banging his hand on the wheel making me jump.

“Please Damon I..." I again tried. With a loud screech the car severed to the side of the road as he bought the car to a halt.

“Damn it Aaisha" he shouted," if you don’t shut up now. I swear I’ll take you right here right now. So whats it’s going to be?" he glared snarling his ultimatum.

That shut me up. He looked so dangerous and enraged that I simply swallowed the lump forming in my throat and sinked back into my seat.

He was silent for a few seconds still glaring at me, a muscle in his temple throbbing hard as if he was trying to rein himself in. then he again started the car and preceded to the unknown destination, at least as far as I was concerned.