when we met part 2

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Damon’s pov

As soon as the bell rung for the next class, I saw her bolting out of her seat and make a dash for the door. I quickly followed her and by the time I reached the door of the class, she was already half way down the corridor, walking away swiftly.

I called out to her to stop but she kept on moving so I ran after her coz come hell or high water, I was going to talk to her.

"Dude she’s acting as if got wolf on her heels" Ron commented through our mental link. Sometimes he thinks he’s so funny. I flipped him over my shoulder. He chuckled. Moron!!

I caught up with her finally; she broke her stride and turned to look at me. The minute I looked into her beautiful brown eyes, earth just stopped. She has such beautiful brown penetrating eyes that seemed to look into my soul. My wolf preened.

Giving myself a mental shake I finally spoke, “I guess you are a new student here?"

She shivered slightly and looked as if was just woken out of a trance. Good. I like the effect that I have on her. She finally replied “uh, yes I am".  The sound of her voice was enough to make me hard. My wolf was practically salivating. My mate voice is the most melodious sound on this planet, I decided. She spoke with a slight accent which sounded absolutely cute.

And it was high time I know my mate’s name so I held out my hand and said " I’d like to welcome you, I am Damon shepherd and you are?"

she seemed to hesitate for few seconds before she held out her hand and placed her small hand in mine. the minute our hands touched, three things happend! The earth just stopped moving, a deep electric current ran through my body and my wolf was howling at the top of his lungs trying to claw his way out to pounce on our mate. With some difficulty I managed to down him.

My mate however seemed to be going through similar emotions and she still continued to look in shock and speechless.

" Your  name?" I asked again in an amused tone. she finally seemed to collect herself.

" I’m aaisha kapoor" she replied back.

"Aaisha" I tested her name on my lips. Aaisha. what an absolutely lovely name. My wolf agreed.

“so Aaisha, where you from?" I could see she was getting late for class and I didn’t want to hold her up, so I gestured her to walk as we talked.

“I am originally from India. My parents migrated to US when I was Five. I was staying in LA before shifting here" she said.as she spoke, I could detect a note of melancholy in her voice. My eyes narrowed at the thought. Why did she sounded so sad? What’s her story?

I could see her getting a little sad so I changed the topic, " India , eh? I,ve never met an indian girl before, judging by the way you look, it has been my loss" i grinned. My tactic seeemd to work as she grinned.  She looked so stunning when she smiled,I almost came into my pants. jeez!

I decided to get out of there before I forgot that she's human and get her on the floor and make love to her , right there and then to hell with the consequnces. I noticed we had reached her class. She turned towards me and was about to say something, but without giving her a chance to say anything, I traced her cheek with my finger.

" I'll see you later Aaisha" was all I could manage before  I tunred on my heels and got out as fast as I could.

I was practically running through the corridor before I collided with my beta.

“Whoa. Whoa, bro, whats the rush?"

He stopped me  “why are you running as if you pants on fire? What happened? You spoke to her I presume?

“Hell yeah I did. Her name's Aaisha kapoor and she’s from LA. She is of Indian origin and shifted with her parents when she was all of five. Happy?  Now if you’re done playing 20 questions, come with me. You and I need to talk" I spoke , getting a little irked.

Ok alpha" Ron replied noticing me going into my alpha mode. “what about others?" he meant my four other betas.

“We will update them later and Vera and Tyler are still out of town, now get a move on”, I more or less commanded him. Vera and Tyler were my other 2 betas who were mated and were currently out of the city with their respective mates

With that we both ran out of the school and into the woods. We got out of our clothes as we ran, hid them under a tree and morphed into our wolves. My wolf has deep dark brown fur while  Ron's wolf is a golden brown. We ran deep into the woods till we reached our secret hideout deep into the forest. We stood there facing each other in our wolves forms.

It was the time for a secret meeting.