the bet that made me decide

new chapter,.

read on'

enjoy

!

_________________________________________________________--

Aaisha’s, pov

The moment those lips touched mine I somehow knew it wasn’t Damon. This guy was sloppy and felt disgusting. He had me in death grip. As much I tried, I couldn’t release myself from his arms. I could hear few catcalls and snickers mixed with skylar’s screaming at the guy. I could also hear someone growling nearby but I couldn’t see who it was.

And then it suddenly all over. One minute he was kissing me and next I was released. I guess it lasted half a minute although it was enough to disgust me. How dare he kiss me?

I looked up to see who had the audacity to kiss me without my permission. It was one of the guys whom I saw standing in the lawns in the morning. He was smirking at me and then winked.

Rage filled my senses and without a thought I drew my hand back and punched squarely into his face with all my might.

""Owwwwwww u bitch how dare u hit me?" the fucking bastard screamed holding his jaw.

“Just the way u dared to kiss me"i screamed back. Everyone in the lawns was stunned into silence. Even skylar who could barely keep her mouth close was shocked.

"It was just a bet between my friends. “The asshole had the audacity to tell me

Gasps and a growl filled the air again.

Good. I’ll give them something to gasp about

I grabbed the sonofabitch by his collar and yelled "listen u piece of shit and listen good. in future if  u or ur    buddies placed any bet involving me ,  I’ll personally kick ur pride and joy so hard that ur baby making plans will go straight down the tube. GOT IT? And so just that u and ur asshole buddies get my message.."

I kicked him hard in his family jewels leaving him crumbling down with pain. Suddenly the lawn was filled with laughter and guffaws. I could see a few on the grounds rofling. Few were stunned into silence. As for skylar, she still looked shell shocked her mouth in perfect O. seriously if she doesn’t shuts her mouth it will be permanently ooed. I secretly smiled to myself. At least they’d know now not to mess with me.

On its own accord my gaze again connected with his. This time around his face had another set of emotions on them. Pride? Jealousy? Lust? Uh...possessiveness? I hurriedly looked away from his piecring gaze and grabbing skylar, s hand I rushed to the parking lot who still btw had same stoned look her face.

Damon, s pov

It all happened in slow motion. As soon I started walking towards my mate, that asshole jerk bastard Walter grabbed my mate and kissed her.

KISSED HER RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FUCKIN EYES. Rage that I never though existed in me started budding up inside me. My mind exploded and an unnatural animalistic growl erupted from somewhere. I realised it came from me. That fucking bastard. How dare he kiss my mate in front of the whole bloody school? Scrap that. HOW DARE HE KISS HER.? I’ll tear his throat out and feed it to the dogs. I’ll cut his d*ck into pieces and throw it to the vultures.

It took all the years of practiced restraint to hold myself back coz honestly I would have done exactly what I was thinking of doing. My wolf wasn’t helping either. He practically demanded me to kill that bastard right there. I tried to calm my wolf and with great difficulty pushed him back down. Too many witnesses... oh but he will pay. That asshole

After few agonising moments he released my mate and dared to fuckin smirk at her. My hands were itching to punch that punk’s lights out.

BAMMM

The noise of the punch was so loud that my sensitive werewolf ears could figure out that it must have hurt like hell. I couldn’t believe it. There stood my beautiful gorgeous mate in all her glory with her hand drawn. Pride filled my heart and lust fled my body when I saw her punching that asshole, s jaw with all her might

. My wolf was practically howling with lust. ""Did u see that? Our mate is simply amazing. She’s special am telling u. she’s strong brave and perfect for us how could u even doubt that"? My wolf shouted at me.

""Owwwwwww u bitch how dare u hit me?" the jerk screamed at my mate. How dare shout at my mate that infuriating bastard. How I longed to claw his eyes out.

“Just the way u dared to kiss me" she screamed back at him. I snickered.

What the bastard said next was enough to get my wolf out and beat him to death!

"It was just a bet between my friends"

Pure white rage filled my guts. I will kill all of them. Every single frickin one of them. My wolf agreed with me.

What happened next though was not what I had foreseen and never expected either.

She slowly went up to him, grabbed his collar and yelled into his face

"Listen u piece of shit and listen good .  in future if  u and ur buddies placed any bet involving me , i,ll personally kick ur pride and joy so hard that ur baby making plans will go straight down the tube. GOT IT? and so just that u and ur asshole buddies get my message,"

MY MATE BOUGHT HER KNEE UP AND KICKED THE ASSHOLE, S JEWELS SO HARD THAT HE WENT CRASHING DOWN SCREAMING WITH PAIN

My wolf for once zipped it. I could feel his eyes going round as saucers in my head.

What happened today did it for me. Pure love and possessiveness for my mate rushed like dam water into my veins and straight into my heart. I knew there no going back for me. Any doubt I was having vanished in that instant.

I DOBT GIVE A F*CK IF SHES HUMAN

I DONT GIVE A RAT, S ASS IF MATING BETWEEN HUMANS AND WERWOLVES WAS FORBIDDEN

I DONT GIVE A FLYING F*CUK ABOUT ANYTHING NOW

SHES, S MINE AND MINE ALONE. NOONE, ABSOLUTELY NOONE WILL HAVE HER EXCEPT ME. COME HELL OR HIGH WATER, SOONER OR LATER I, LL MAKE HER MY MATE. SHE BELONGS WITH AND TO ME.

Her gaze met mine in that instant. Her eyes went wide coz am sure she saw some emotions I was feeling right now, so intense they were. She hurriedly looked away and walked away with her friend in tow.

IT’S TIME TO GET MY BEAUTIFUL BRAVE MATE BY MY SIDE!

___________--

dun dund unnnn///thats it for now. i told u u;ll see other side of damon persona. a more intense aggressive side. tellme do u like this new damon? and how do u feel about aaisha.

plz comment and review so that i could improve on it

thanks