gossip girls

heres one more. this is from aaisha,s point of view,

enjoy!!

this chapter is dedicated to tcannon 12 for being my first follower..thank u:)

_____________________________________________________________

Aaisha,s pov

My day in school has been interesting and annoying if nothing else. By now I have been approached by 12 guys. Include a teacher (ewuu) and that makes it to the sum total of dozen. Apparently my maths teacher is 25 and hot and thinks he is a god gift to womenkind. He had spent less time on explaining theorem and more throwing flirtatious glances at me throughout the class. not to mention he made me stay back in class only to inform  me that he will always be "available" in case I need any "help" , coz u see am a new student! Yeah right!!

Being new doesn’t makes me dumb. I rolled my eyes inwardly, still thanking him politely; I walked out of the class as fast as I could. Whew! Only to be cornered by a student who also declared his availability.

This is gonna be a long year!!

Sighing I started walking to my next class which was gym. I loved gym. I totally love sports. I am a good swimmer and play a decent game of volleyball. I am also a big cricket fan hey! I am of Indian origin after all and cricket love runs in my veins. (a little sarcasm). My dad was a great cricket fan. He loved the sport and would stay nights up to watch the game. I felt a lump in my throat just thinking about him. I miss him sooo much.

____________________________

For all those people who are not aware what is cricket? It’s a game similar on lines on baseball. Only a little more complicated and longer.  FYI cricket is the most favoured sport in India.

____________________________________________-

My gym class was no less. Stares and whispered comments all through though no one approached and talked to me coz our gym teacher kept us busy throughout the game of dodge and 5 laps before the game. Although I did saw a short pretty blond mouth a hi to me during the game. I smiled and mouthed back same. After the class was over it was lunch. I took a quick shower and changed back into my attire and walked out of gym to cafeteria. I was starving from the strenuous workout.

"Hey wait" I heard a loud scream behind me. I turned around  to look and saw the same blonde girl in the gym l had seen earlier, running towards me. She literally screeched to halt in front of me panting heavily as she has run a marathon.

"oi where’s the fire?" I said smirking at her antics. I folded my arms in front waiting for her to regain her composure. She sure was out of breath. I noticed she is blonde a foot shorter than me. She had curly hair and blue eyes. She was really cute as in baby face cute.

"Hi my name’s Skylar and you are the new girl every guy is talking about" she made it sound like a statement. "

I raised a brow at that but replied mischievously "yeah I am the new girl every guy is talking about according to u" I mentally rolled my eyes at the thought. Geez what happened to not wanting male attention? Apparently that plan is down the tube and I haven’t even done anything to attract their attention.

She giggled softly bringing my attention back on her. I chuckled back liking her immediately."

"So Aaisha" she said

"I see u already know my name Skylar” I said in a resigned fashion.

"Yes and so does all the guys in my previous class and I could see why they seem so interested and excited about u, you’re stunning" she wriggled her brows suggestively