game..set..trap

hello my readers.

first of all thank you all for reading voting and commenting on my story. i truly appreciate it. i am sorry for late upload, as i was going through a personal crisis. well now that water,s under the bridge, am back at it. i have edited my pervious chapters. so enjoy this new chapter. looking forward to ur thoughts.

__________________________________________________________-

Aisha's pov

I was fuming. The nerve of him! How dare he barged into my house, my room and molest me the way he did. The bastard!

"You belong to me" his words have replaying in my mind like a record stuck in a groove. I flushed at the mere thought what transpired last night between me n Damon. The way I responded to his touch bought out such conflicting emotions that shook me to the core. At one point I wanted to kill him for making me feel the way he did. On other hand, I felt such strong attraction to him physically and emotionally. Clenching my teeth with frustration. I yanked my hair with the brush and threw it in the corner with full force. It clanked loudly creating lot of noise. Thank god my aunt wasn't back from her shift as yet.

"Shit" I screamed loudly and plonked back onto my bed with head between my hands. I felt like skipping school but I couldn't do that as I have just joined and I didn't want to mar my record so early. I gave up contemplating skipping and decided to get ready for school. Stomping to my wardrobe I yanked it open. Mulling over my outfit, an idea came to my mind.

After an hour I finished curling my hair finally. My hair was so damn straight, it took me 5 min per lock to curl, but I was satisfied with the final result. The loose curls gave me the hot messy just out of the bed look I was angling for. Then I changed into my outfit. I wore my black sports bra and black fitting short shorts. Then I wore a white off shoulder top that showed my midriff just about. I applied eyeliner and kohl which I smudged a bit to give that smoky look. One layer of mascara and light lip gloss finally finished off my sexy look. Shaking my curls a bit I gave a onceover at my outfit in the mirror. Perfect! I thought. I took out my metallic bangles and a black neckpiece which my I had got from India on my last trip. they went perfectly with my what I called knock-ur-socks-out or ruin-ur-undies outfit. Giggling inwardly, I wore my knee high combat boots and I picked up my tote and was ready to head for school. Before heading out, I made sure to put Sean and my photo prominently above my bed. So fuck you Damon Shepard.

Now for the face-off with the asshole. judging by what transpired last night , I could bet my soul that Damon was gonna flip the moment he sees my outfit I was counting on reactions from other guys in school to blow his fuse. I grinned at the thought.

I knew I was going against my territory. I seldom dressed provocative coz it always got me into deep end. I was definitely playing with fire, but what the hell! This had to be done to put my point across like he did what he did last night to put his.

So am his eh? We will see Damon shepherd. Game on!

My phone buzzed signalling a text and I pulled it out of my pocket to check the message. It was from Skylar.

"Hey am in front of your house. Guess you need a ride" it read. I grinned shaking my head at her thoughtfulness. She really is a lovely girl, Skylar is. Putting my fone back into my pocket, I ran down the stairs and hastily grabbed an apple and lunch money that my aunt has already laid on kitchen table. Grabbing both I rushed out of the house and slammed the door shut which automatically bolted. I hid the key in the potted plant when at the same time I heard a honk. I turned to look and found Skylar in her green Audi waving at me. I waved back and made my way to her car slinging my bag on my shoulder.