Part One

They gaze into each other's eyes with passion and lust. Oliver grabbed into Paul's hand and yanked him close to him.

"Paul Landers, you are the sexiest beast to ever be born "

He gently caressed his shiny smooth bald head and began to run his tongue up and down Oliver's bald head
Oliver let out small moan while Paul's small cock began to rise.

"May I?" asked Oliver as he began to get down on his knees.

"Yes, my beautiful bald baby."

Oliver struggled to unzip Paul's zipper, but he finally got it open. He rubbed Paul's micropenis with his thumb and index finger and moved it up and down.
Paul let out some moans and Oliver began to suck his dick like a gogurt. Then Oliver spat Paul's creamy cum into his mouth.

"It's your turn now," said Paul as he yanked his leggings down, revealing the giant horsecock that was in between Oliver's legs. His huge cock slapped him right in his face. The tip of Oliver's penis looked just like the top of his head, smooth and shiny
Paul could barely fit it in his mouth and as soon as Oliver came on Paul's face, they heard a knock on the door. They began to panic since their love affair had been a secret.

Oliver walked to the door and opened it just a tiny bit to see who it was. It was Richard Kruspe.

"Can I come in?" Said Richard.

"Ugh just a second, me and Paul are a little busy."

As soon as Oliver turns That's when Richard pulled out his chloroform and used it on Oliver and then he began to dismember his body ligament by ligament. He ate Oliver and only left his bones behind.

When Paul was in the shower cleaning off the sticky gooey come left from Oliver's gigantic monster cock he heard a knock on the bathroom door. He went to answer the door with no clothes on since he thought only Oliver was home but no it was Richard.
Before Paul could even blink Richard got on his knees and began to suck Paul's microscopic penis and he let out a loud moan.

"Do you like that, you bald slut?" Asked Richard and Paul responded with a loud "YES!!"
then before he could react Richard bit off Paul's raisin sized penis with a small nibble. His penis was completely unattached. Paul yelled in pain but with pleasure as he had a secret cock and ball torture kink. He then turned dat ass around and let Richard peg him with Oliver's femur. He moaned so loud that Richard got bored of it and ate him.

The End