Part Two

Till and Richard we're sharing the leftover corpse oliver and they gobbled it down so quickly.

"What else can you gobble with that mouth, you sexy roach," asked Till provocatively and winked.

"Whatever you want me to gobble, Tilly," Richard began to sensually touch himself. Revealing his toned abs and his roachy smile. Rubbing coconut oil on himself so he could light up like the top of Oliver's shiny head

Till began to pour chocolate syrup all over Richard and he began to suck his dick dry, literally.
What Richard didn't know is that Till was actually 10000 years old and he was vampire. He sinked his fangs into the veiniest part of Richard's cock and sucked as much blood as he could.

"Did you just bite my fat thick scrumptious voluptuous cock?" Asked Richard.

"Yes," said Till. "It was begging me to bite it."

"You dirty slut" said Richard to Till in a seductive way. Till went towards Richard and they began to kiss passionately. That sexiness stopped when Richard tried to bite Till's long juicy tongue to eat it.

Then with the element of surprise, Till RIPPED OFF Richard's fat cock and slapped his roachy face with it. Richard was in shock and he could not believe that had happened. Till began to rip Richard's body apart, piece by piece. Richard screamed "WHYY??? NOO!!!"

Till only laughed and held up Richard's penis like microphone and sang into it and said, "Das Ist Mein Teil"