Part Four

Schneider and Till, who are both vampires both sipped their wine in Till's giant mansion.

"Today is the night that we resurrect Oliver, Richard the roach man, Paul, and that disgusting creature, Flake," said Schneider.

"Yes, but first we must do the ancient ritual that will bring them back," said Till with an evil big smirk.

They gazed into each other's eyes and both had unholy thoughts. They looked over at the bouncy castle that was in Till's backyard because he liked to jump in the bouncy castle. They went in the bouncy castle and began to caress each other since this was the ritual. Till began to pour chocolate syrup on Schneider's butthole and began to scoop it up with his tongue. Then he began to beat his skull open with a hammer.

"Beat me harder with the hammer, Tilly," Schneider moaned out loud.

"Yes my slutty slut that is the sluttiest of them all." he began to shove the handle of the hammer in his ass and he twisted it around.

"Do you like that you disgusting dirty little slut of the underworld," asked Till and Schneider moaned out loudly, "Yes, daddy Tilly."

Then in the heat of the moment Schneider began to suck Till's thick short cock. He sucked it completely dry to the point that he drank the blood that was left in Till's system.

Till was a vampire so with this logic he grabbed Schneider from the hair and dragged him outside for that and shoved him under the bouncy castle and began to jump aggressively in order to inflict pain unto him. Then he pulled him from the pubes and began to pluck his eyelashes out one by one.

Schneider loved all of the pain that was inflicted since he secretly had a kink for being thrown under a bouncy castles and being jumped on. The ritual ended when Till came all over Schneider's face and when Schneider came all over his and they used each other's cum as a face mask.

When when they finished, all the other Rammstein members came back to life and reappeared where they originally had been murdered, except for flake. Flake was sent to be neutered in public in front of all people. After all, Flake was a disgusting creature and there was no reason for him to have genitalia.