Part Three

Flake was home alone that night since he's ugly and nobody loves him, but that night was different. He was watching TV in his bedroom until he heard a noise in his bathroom. He scurried over there and saw nothing.

While he was about to sleep, he felt something grab in a way he'd never felt before, after all, nobody wanted to touch Flake. He got up and went to investigate. He turned the light back on and he saw it.

It was the ghost of Richard and Oliver. They were both giving flake bedroom eyes.

"Oh my god!!! You guys are fucking dead?" Yelled Flake. He was scared at first but then he became hard.

"Yes, ugly boy," said Oliver, "We are dead and horny and we want to fuck your ugly ass." Richard nodded in agreement and said, "We came to your house to fuck your ass so hard until you cry."

Flake was totally confused but he wanted to fuck too. Ghost sex didn't seem possible until Richard shoved his little ghost tail into his ass and Oliver shrinked himself and shoved his bald head into his mouth.

Flake moaned so loud since he had never had the actual touch of people since he was so incredibly hideous and disgusting.

"Do you like having that bald head in your mouth you ugly slutty boy?" Asked Oliver as he shoved his bald head deeper into Flakes throat. All he could so was choke and gag as a response.

Richard and Oliver were hitting it from the back and they took turns with their ghost tails and then they BOTH shoved their tails in at the same time. When they both pulled out, they put their ghost cum on flakes back.

When they finished, Richard picked up Flakes keyboard and beat Flake to death with it but flake liked being beaten with keyboards. He moaned the whole time and he came in his own pants and died.