Part Eight

Schneider and Paul were making out inside of tills castle since they are gay. The castle was big and spooky and there was many bats because Schneider and till were a vampires and they were actually married but they hated each other secretly but they always had gay sex.

Paul was not a vampire so he was making out with Schneider and then things began to get racey.

"Crackstoph, you are so hot and you are a sexy vampire I want you to bite me," said Paul seductively.
Schneider squinted his eyes and bit his lips and moaned, "Paul your sexy micro penis is so hot and I want to suck your blood."

He then began to shove Paul's tiny small peepee in his mouth (there wasn't a lot to shove down) and Paul moaned very loud.

At that very moment, Till had just gotten home from giving flake his daily beating.

"Hello sexy vampire husband I am hom-" his mouth dropped as he saw the two gay men desecrating each other.

"What the fuck," said till as he reached for his taser, "are you cheating on me with that small cocked short dumb human??? He's so short and small and short." Then till suddenly became very horny and then he also began to make out with Paul and Schneider.

They had sex in the vampire castle and till tasered their testicles. Then they suddenly stopped when they heard a scratching noise on the wall. They heard the quick footsteps of something terrifying. When it burst into the room they all screamed in terror and then cummed themselves in fear.